Other Countries Wdw Fans?

ENNIO69

Original Poster
HI EVERYONE (SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH...) I'M ITALIAN 34 OLD I'VE BEEN IN "THE MAGIC LAND" 6 TIMES (+2 TIMES AT EURO DISNEY)!! AND I GUESS TO RETURN THERE SOONER.. MY QUESTION IS: ARE THERE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME (AND ALL OF YOU!) IN MY COUNTRY OR AT LEAST IN EUROPE THAT LOVES THIS WORLD SO I LOVE IT ?
'CAUSE IT'S MY 1ST POST BE PATIENT WITH ME!!!!
I APPRECIATE ALL TYPE OF REPLY OR CORRECIONS!!!!!!!
BYE.:wave:

SpongeScott

It doesn't matter what country you are from--just as long as you love Disney! Disney lovers come from all countries, cities, and come in all shapes and sizes.

Welcome to the boards! Glad to have you as part of the family. One thing you might want to consider--try not typing in ALL CAPS--it gives the impression of yelling when we read your message. Other than that, great first post and we'll see you around!

bailey5697

Originally posted by ENNIO69
HI EVERYONE (SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH...) I'M ITALIAN 34 OLD I'VE BEEN IN "THE MAGIC LAND" 6 TIMES (+2 TIMES AT EURO DISNEY)!! AND I GUESS TO RETURN THERE SOONER.. MY QUESTION IS: ARE THERE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME (AND ALL OF YOU!) IN MY COUNTRY OR AT LEAST IN EUROPE THAT LOVES THIS WORLD SO I LOVE IT ?

I think that's great! I am amazed at how far people will travel to come to WDW! :sohappy:

SirNim

Disney Lovers are Everywhere!:lol: :D

Walt Disney World Lovers are Everywhere too!! :sohappy:

Welcome to the boards!:wave: :wave:
:)

dreamer

When I visit Disney World I always see many people from all over the world.

We're not all that different I guess.

:wave:

jaimjaim25

Hello Fellow Italian :) dont you think Euro Disney (Disneyland Paris) is no where near as good as Disneyworld? hehe
I went there in 1998.. I liked it, but it was cold there...

ENNIO69

Original Poster
Thank all of you for replies, sorry for "CAPS" (inexperienced!!); when i found this magical site i was very surprised and very happy to find so many people that have the same love for WDW; i know that we all are the SAME in all part of this world, but when i tell my friends i was in Orlando for 6 times they look me like i'm crazy.....so when i discovered that i'm not "alone" about this passion i asked me if there are other people near me that try the same emotions, same interest.....that's it....
jaimjaim25 you are right, i went in Eurodisney in august (twice) but it's very cold!!!! brrrrrr
Love all of us.:) :) :)

StarMichael

I think there are a lot of us Europeans here on board. We are just from the quiet side, because most of us (like you and me) don´t English as our native language. It´s still very nice to hear from you.
I´m 32 of age and come from Finland. I´ve been four times to Disney World and once to Disneyland Paris (just last year). Once again a trip to Florida is in planning stages and propably happening late this year. :wave:

Maria

Benvenuto Ennio!

Come stai? Me chiamo Maria e habito (abito?) a Messico! Dove stai tu nella Italia?

Hehehe... that´s all I could say and I am not even sure if that´s correct. Shame on me... there goes my Italian course! ;)

Ci vediamo dopo! Forza Italia! :lol: Beautiful country!

.....wow! and from Finland too!! Cool!! :)

Jaws

Hi fellow WDW Lovers,

This made me finally post my first Message here, I've been lurking for some time now.
I'm a 25 year old Austrian (living in Vienna) and have been to WDW 9 times already - My parents loved to go there when I was little but unfortunately my last trip was 6 years ago.
But better times are coming - in May I get to take my lovely fiancé to WDW for three weeks and share all my childhood memories with her.

I've always had a special place for WDW in my heart, just reading some of the threads here gets me into 'Disney-mode', I just can't wait to finally get there again!

Slinky Dog

although I post rarely, I too spnd much of my time on the boards just lurking.

I love WDW too and have been 11 times since we first went in 1989, myself and my Dad (he's 59 and I'm 28) absolutely love it, we all still go together as a family - Mum says she's goes relunctantly, but once she's there, she loves it too! - in 99 I took my wife to be for the first time, it was the first time I went with someone who had never been before and to see someone experience it for the first time when you already know the place is something else :) My fiance is hooked as well now, which should bode well for a successdful marriage and we'll never argue about where to go for our holidays :D

Even though I live in london, I haven't been able to bring myself to go to Disneyland Paris yet as I keep thinking it would be a bit of a let down after being spoilt with WDW all these years.

I know at least there are plenty of British WDW aficionados, from not only reading the boards, but also from visiting WDW, we always go in October when the schools in the UK take their half-term break, so the parks always seem to be full of Brits - is that a good or bad thing? I don't know:lookaroun

Anyway, it's great to see others in Europe on the boards and read their thoughts on WDW.
:wave:

Roll on October again! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

kennyj29

Slinky Dog

It's so nice to see other families with grown children still go together. My family and my two kids age 21 and 26 still go as a family. There are so few people in my family that understand how my kids still go with us. They think we are sick because we go all the time. But none of them understand why we go EVERY year. They keep telling us to go other places, which we have, but we have to go to Disney for our Disney fix at least once a year. WE are so HOOKED that the reason we go together all the time is because we all have that same FEELING about Disney. We have friends who are like us and we brought some of our family last year who LOVED it but that's it!! Everyone else just shakes their head every time we say we're going to DISNEY!!!!!!

Slinky Dog

kennyj29

I know exactly what you mean, we get on with Mum and Dad so well that it's always great fun to go on holiday with them.

I love the looks on people's faces when we say we're going again, it's like "you're doing what?" and "you've already been, why would you want to go again?" - these reactions generally come from people who haven't actually been and trying to describe the whole of WDW and "the feeling" is so difficult when some one else hasnt been before. They've obviously lost touch with the child inside them :D

It's good for the soul to be able to act like a kid again on occasions, especially when you're in a place where everyone else feels the same :)

The ability of Disney to still deliver such a special time after all the times we have been is just fantastic - I tell you, the London tourist industry could take a leaf out of Disney's book - I don't mean make Mickey the King of Great Britiain or anything, although it might not be a bad idea...:lol: :lol: :lol:

andresmatamoros

SALUDOS!!!

Hi From always sunny Costa Rica!

I am all time Disney fan! as my family also is!

I have been to WDW 6 times, to Disneyland 3 times and to Disney Paris one time, and I think this one its the most beutiful from the 3 but without as many atractions as WDW.

imagineer boy

Thank all of you for replies, sorry for "CAPS" (inexperienced!!); when i found this magical site i was very surprised and very happy to find so many people that have the same love for WDW; i know that we all are the SAME in all part of this world, but when i tell my friends i was in Orlando for 6 times they look me like i'm crazy.....so when i discovered that i'm not "alone" about this passion i asked me if there are other people near me that try the same emotions, same interest.....that's it....
jaimjaim25 you are right, i went in Eurodisney in august (twice) but it's very cold!!!! brrrrrr
Love all of us.:) :) :)

Welcome to the forums!:wave: And I know what you mean. When I had gone to WDW for the first time in 6 years, I tried to tell my friends about it, but they find it very annoying if I mention anything about Disney at all. There isn't a single person I know ( except on these forums ) who loves Disney as much as I do. I want to go to Euro Disney sometime. Any way, welcome to the forums!:wave:

SpongeScott

Welcome to all of you not from America and posting for the first time! Don't worry about your English because you do better in it than we would ever do in your native tongue. We're just glad you're here and that we can share our mutual love of Disney with each other.

ENNIO69

Original Poster
Thank's all!!! at last i found my natural habitat with people that feel my same emotions!!
so, go on .....
i'm very sad 'cause my trip (you know where) have to wait (you know why); usually i leave Rome, the place where i live, in march to spend my best 15 days of the year in the place where live my heart, my soul, my emotions.....hope that it could happen sooner!
(maybe sept.) and you? when?
greetings all of you Austria, Costa Rica, Mexico (good italian Maria, Brava!), Finland, UK, and the place where "the dreams come true": WDW - Orlando - U. S. A.

Ciao a tutti (Greetings everyone).
:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom