Other attractions you'd like to see a Hotel experience based on?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Original Poster
Even if it's not feasible, just blue sky, what do you think would make a great hotel experience?

I think the most obvious is Tower of Terror and I think there were rumors of at least having one room available, similar to the Cinderella Castle suite at one time.

Not Disney but I always thought the idea of a Jurassic Park/Jurassic World themed hotel would have been cool also.

JIMINYCR

TOT would be my desired hotel but Disney would have to be careful of how much "experience" they would have guests go through. Myself I'd love a TZ themed stay with scary plots and surprises but some percentage of guests would say its too much and it terrorized their families. So that will never happen. :(
And being a westerns loving guy I'd love an old west BTMRR/ Frontierland West World type themed resort experience.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Even if it's not feasible, just blue sky, what do you think would make a great hotel experience?

I think the most obvious is Tower of Terror and I think there were rumors of at least having one room available, similar to the Cinderella Castle suite at one time.

Not Disney but I always thought the idea of a Jurassic Park/Jurassic World themed hotel would have been cool also.

I could see myself paying full price for a Jurassic World themed hotel room.

Surfin' Tuna

If I recall correctly TOT was originally supposed to include about ten rooms. I think it would be interesting to get some rooms into the park somewhere. I think the idea of somehting in the countries (as stated above) would have been and could still be a pretty cool idea. It seems to me that the Haunted Mansion could be doable and popular. Other ideas would be Alice in Wonderland or something based off the soon to be dead GMR.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'd love small boutique hotels in the various countries of Epcot with every room facing Illuminations.

Thinking about it, that may have been planned early on as well...I think as soon as they came up with the layout we think of today, there were plans to extend to more countries behind the current area...out toward the international gateway area. I believe I saw that at the Marty Sklar presentation he did at Epcot 25

Mander

In the Parks
No
Honestly this is the one thing Universal could do to pull me from Disney- an immersive Harry Potter themed hotel. I'd pay top dollar for that. I can't think of anything aside from SW that I'd want an immersive experience from.

Though I think a value resort themed with classic park attractions and icons would be cool- Haunted Mansion, Small World, Figment, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom