Osborne Lights

Gorjus

I'm wondering if someone of you missed the dancing part of the lights. They are synchronized to music and fade in and out and jump around like those cool house videos you see on youtube. And they dance to a different song every 10 minutes or so. Then the song list starts over. Stand at the junction of San Francisco Street and NYC street and just rotate your body as the lights dance to see all of the effects.

onesandzeros

This was one of the highlights of our first holiday season trip last December. Make sure you try to find where this little guy is hidden!

One of the fun things to do at the Osborne lights is to find the family “cat”. It was
an Osborne tradition to hide the cat (in lights) somewhere in the display each year. Disney has
carried on the tradition over the years. It can be a challenge to find, but a fun activity in addition
to the light show.

ctosh

I love the lights!! I seen them in Arkansas when I was younger and love them @ Disney...That is our first stop in December

bgraham34

:jawdrop::cry::cry::cry:
Any particular reason? First the Lights of Winter and now this!!! What next MVMC Parade?

Rumor is because of a Star Wars Land or Cars Land expansion into that area.

I for one will be angry and thoroughly disappointed if the lights are completely removed. I will have no reason to go back to Disney in Dec. While I love the decorations throughout the resorts the lights at the Studios inspire me.

danpam1024

Rumor is because of a Star Wars Land or Cars Land expansion into that area.

I for one will be angry and thoroughly disappointed if the lights are completely removed. I will have no reason to go back to Disney in Dec. While I love the decorations throughout the resorts the lights at the Studios inspire me.
I totally agree- this news is actually devastating to me :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom