Osborne Lights Stay on all night?

WDWoptmist

Original Poster
I'm staying at the dolphin and can see all of HS perfectly...the park closed at 9:00 tonight and all of the lights are off BAH ToT RnRC everything but the Osbourne Lights are still on 2 and a half hours later dancing and everything! It's really cool to see from a distance but does anyone know why they stay on? Sorry for the bad picture all I could get through the window!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 120

Jakester

I was going to say, I had a shift recently there where I was leaving roughly 1hour past close and the lights were completely dark. Mind you it was a Saturday with a 8pm close

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I'm staying at the dolphin and can see all of HS perfectly...the park closed at 9:00 tonight and all of the lights are off BAH ToT RnRC everything but the Osbourne Lights are still on 2 and a half hours later dancing and everything! It's really cool to see from a distance but does anyone know why they stay on? Sorry for the bad picture all I could get through the window!

Maybe they were doing maintenance.

donsullivan

Premium Member
From what I've seen this year they are shutting them off pretty close to the scheduled close time for the park. I was there (standing in front of the hat) a little after official close a week or 2 ago and looked over to notice the lights had been turned off. I've also heard reports from others being aggressively swept from the area at the official park close time.

Nicolle

We were told the lights stayed open an hour after park closing. We were there a half hour after closing a few days ago, and no one was trying to get anyone to leave. Maybe that's only on Nights with the late Fantasmic show?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom