Orlando Becoming East Coast Headquarters for Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products

The former Studio and Feature Animation offices?
I believe it's that general area. I couldn't put my finger on the exact office location. What's also interesting is that WDI has separate trailers as well, in addition to the office space.

Between DHS, Maingate, and Celebration there are a lot of back offices for Disney Corporate and other arms of the company.

JoeCamel

I believe it's that general area. I couldn't put my finger on the exact office location. What's also interesting is that WDI has separate trailers as well, in addition to the office space.

Between DHS, Maingate, and Celebration there are a lot of back offices for Disney Corporate and other arms of the company.
I think you are leaving out the AK trailer park in the making.

Lilofan

Also The CA cast on temp assignment at WDW are taken care off. With the long hours day and night they put in their accommodations are at the resorts.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom