Original "HISTA" Pre-Show

TheDisneyMagic

Well it would be nice to see all of those tributes in HD, but surely the original source would have to be in HD. I guess we have to resurrect the re construction of Horizons, Journey into Imagination and every other classic attraction thread:D and get us some HD footage.

hpyhnt 1000

^That shouldn't be too difficult. Martin can simply borrow one of the time machine vehicles from SSE for a few hours. :lookaroun ;) :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Nice save there, EE. :lol: ;)

DUDE, how can you not believe that we are time traveling?:eek:...I mena, you can smell Rome! You can hear the people say the same things over and over again! A disembodied voice tells you that you will rotate! Music plays in the background!

How can that NOT be time travel?:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:mad::lol:

hpyhnt 1000

DUDE, how can you not believe that we are time traveling?:eek:...I mena, you can smell Rome! You can hear the people say the same things over and over again! A disembodied voice tells you that you will rotate! Music plays in the background!

How can that NOT be time travel?:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:mad::lol:

I know we are actually traveling through time! Sheesh! I mean, it takes 15 minutes to ride the attraction and during that time, we're traveling forward (and backward) in a vehicle. DUH! Obviously time traveling!!!! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom