Oreo Cookie Dabate

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I've got two ways to eat Oreos.

1.) Pull apart as many as you can and see how many middles you can get on one cookie. Always eating the leftover outsides as I go.

2.) Dunk the whole cookie in milk and eat...repeat as needed

BTW: Joe that glass of milk isn't NEAR big enough for that cookie! :lol:

1.) Pull apart as many as you can and see how many middles you can get on one cookie. Always eating the leftover outsides as I go.

This is how I do it too!! I really love to do this with double stuff oreos...yummy:slurp: The more cream the better.

By the way, for all you fluff lovers, did you know that they make strawberry fluff too!! I saw it at the store a couple weeks ago..it was the first time I had ever seen a flavored fluff. I was so excited when I bought it....I brought it home...showed it to my husband...and he was less than impressed :p He said he wasn't big on marshmallow things! I guess you learn something new everyday---especially when you have only been married 3 months.

diddy_mouse

omg...now I want oreos! :brick:

Oh and I eat them in my own bizarre way...I switch between eating the whole thing and taking it apart and eating the side with the creme first, then the other cookie part. :D

barnum42

Barnum - where do you find these websites?! How did you find that one?:lol:
A friend at work pointed that one out to me, prior to Viacom issuing it with a threat to sue.

Originally it was called Pimp My Snack, but Viacom's heavy handed scum bags (lawyers) said they have the legal right to the name "Pimp My...." and threatened the website owners with legal action.

A bunch of students running a fun website are no match for a soulless corporation's legal team so they had to change the name.

But it's a great site, worth a visit every few days as there are regular additions of new pimps :D

WaltzingMatilda

Original Poster
This is precisely why I love WDWMagic...y'll are such good sports, thanks for getting the spirit of the discussion (I was a bit shocked at the one reply, thanks you guys for sticking up for my silly cookie discussion!).

I suppose I should make the sacrifice and eat the outsides...it is tough to be a mom sometimes! (all joking aside, it is the most important job in the world, and sometimes the hardest).

Barnum, LOVE the pimped Oreo...I'm going to show that to Em, she's going to want to know where we can buy one....

:D

Uponastar

Double-Stuffs all the way!
And eat the whole cookie!

EDIT: And, no, I don't believe you can edit a thread title.
Don't worry about the typo. No biggie!

barnum42

This is precisely why I love WDWMagic...y'll are such good sports, thanks for getting the spirit of the discussion (I was a bit shocked at the one reply, thanks you guys for sticking up for my silly cookie discussion!).
No worries - most net boards have their share of trouble makers who enjoy acting the big man courtesy of the anonymity of the Net. There is a small core of people that return with new names to make trouble.

Silly discussions are what makes life fun around here.

barnum42

Somebody pimped a Pop Tart :D

pic5.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom