Orange/Green Team - Stanza XIII: The Carnival of the Animators

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Unfortunately not going to be a ton of help at this point. Heading to @pixie_princess favorite resort area on Wed so my Internet access will be limited to phone wed-sat most likely. Doing some packing tonight/tomorrow.

If there's anything small I can help someone with like quickie logos, ride layouts, or a Sketch or something, happy to do it. I did a rough idea of your pod coaster today I'm not crazy about but will upload and see what you think.
I'm sure what you have is great! I can clean it up a bit if need be. Any logos you want to/can do go for it!
Warehouse of Wonders is one of our main rides! I don't know what the gangster ride name or concept is, but that's our other main one. Great Muppet Movie Ride. Pod Racing. The Storm Trooper ride (@DisneyFan18 what was that called again?). Whatever logos you can make would be great! Don't feel pressured if you can't make many

Is anyone doing the gangster ride? I could probably do that if need be. Or prop warehouse.

DisneyFan18

I'm sure what you have is great! I can clean it up a bit if need be. Any logos you want to/can do go for it!
Warehouse of Wonders is one of our main rides! I don't know what the gangster ride name or concept is, but that's our other main one. Great Muppet Movie Ride. Pod Racing. The Storm Trooper ride (@DisneyFan18 what was that called again?). Whatever logos you can make would be great! Don't feel pressured if you can't make many

Is anyone doing the gangster ride? I could probably do that if need be. Or prop warehouse.
Imperial Academy Troopers is the tentative name.

Oh that's great!!!
Thanks! Any improvements you think can be made?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I was talking about drawings, how many should I do?
Ah. I would say one for the ride vehicle, one for the facade to show how it blends into Tatooine (if you want, I suck at buildings so I never do this haha), one or two for the ride itself.

So like 2 to 4 pictures. You can never have too many pictures though, so feel free to do as many as you want.

D Hulk

Unfortunately not going to be a ton of help at this point. Heading to @pixie_princess favorite resort area on Wed so my Internet access will be limited to phone wed-sat most likely. Doing some packing tonight/tomorrow.

If there's anything small I can help someone with like quickie logos, ride layouts, or a Sketch or something, happy to do it. I did a rough idea of your pod coaster today I'm not crazy about but will upload and see what you think.
Logos for Warehouse of Wonders and the yet-unnamed Gangster EMV (gonna be developing both a bit tonight) would be great! And layouts too.

Am thinking for the EMV to simply duplicate the Indiana Jones Adventure layout like they did for Dinosaur. For Warehouse of Wonders, later today I'll have a ride scene list made up to create a layout around, if you don't mind. Gonna be a trackless dark ride on the scale of Hunny Hunt.

Have a great trip!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
That sounds awesome, Pi. I'll toss out my WOW ideas in a couple of hours, and you can modify, change or ignore those as you like. Then I'll focus wholly on gangsters.
Toss me as much as you want tonight and I'll expand your outline! Maybe change bits and pieces to mix my ideas in, but probably keep it rather similar to what you got. I was having a little trouble coming up with show scenes anyways and your ideas are always fantastic!

And I'm liking the idea of cloning the Indy/dinosaur layout. Adds some extra realism. And just the right amount of limits to improve a project and keep it focused but still gives enough freedom to go crazy. Perfect amount of self imposed structure. Love it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom