Opinions about the Cruise Line

Alright, I'm graduating from high school this year (yay ^_^), and I have been given the option of choosing a graduation trip. Naturally, I think Disney.

I'm interested in the cruise line, but I figured I'd check for the opinions of the people here. I haven't really looked into much about it, I'm still just in the first stages of looking.

Thanks in advance, all! :kiss:

ToTfan

I went on the Disney Cruise Line in June 2000, and it was the BEST cruise I have ever had the pleasure of going on. The food was great, the rooms were big(for a ship), the themeing was excellent, and of course, the service was top notch. I enjoyed every minute of it. My only complaint was that I didn't go on it longer. That and we didn't spend enough time at Castaway Cay. Have fun with whatever you do! :wave:

Upvote 0

I hate to sound like an echo but I agree 100% with what ToTfan said. We went on a 4 day cruise this past September and loved it! I only wish that we had picked the 7 day cruise instead and it would have been nice to spend more time on Castaway Cay. I recommend it whole-heartedly and am currently trying to plan for a 7 day cruise in early 2006 :)

Upvote 0

Sailor Mouse

Original Poster
Thank you both for your responses :)

What would there be for a just turned 18 year old to do on the ship? I was reading the Disney site about it, but it says alot about the teen and childrens section, but not alot about the adult section which I would be included in.

Upvote 0

LoriMistress

My DH and I are planning our trip to our first Disney Cruise in 2006. I have never been on a cruise before so I'm a bit lost with the whole concept. When I think Disney, I think about going on rides, not being on a ship for seven days. I know there is a lot more to it than that.

By the way Sailor Mouse, I love your avatar...I'm a Sailor Moon fan myself...plus a Disney fan as well.

Upvote 0

krzy4dzny

Sailor Mouse said:
Thank you both for your responses :)

What would there be for a just turned 18 year old to do on the ship? I was reading the Disney site about it, but it says alot about the teen and childrens section, but not alot about the adult section which I would be included in.

Just got back from the 4 night cruise on the Disney Wonder. It was great. For adults there are activities organized thoughout the day as well as three nightclubs/bars that provide entertainment well into the night (early morning actually). There is also Cove Cafe which is an 18 and over coffe shop, as well as an 18 and over only pool. On the stop at Castaway Cay there is a seperate beach and lunch area dedicated to those 18 and over.

For anyone who loves Disney the nightly shows are as entertaining for the adults as they are for kids.

Hope that helps a little.

Upvote 0

DLP Fan

I went on the 4 day cruise a few years back and it is the best vacation I've ever had. My other favorites are the 14 other trips to Disney World and the 3 trips to Paris. It really is just fantanstic. I would recommend it to everyone. I was 16 when I went and there are loads of activities for unders 18s, over 18s, and for all. The adult only area, Beat Street, was really good with Dualing Pianos and Wave Bands. Loads of karaoke and games and stuff. Could go on about this for ages but I won't bore you. Good luck if you decide to go. And have a great time. You'll love it!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

DLP Fan said:
I went on the 4 day cruise a few years back and it is the best vacation I've ever had. My other favorites are the 14 other trips to Disney World and the 3 trips to Paris. It really is just fantanstic. I would recommend it to everyone. I was 16 when I went and there are loads of activities for unders 18s, over 18s, and for all. The adult only area, Beat Street, was really good with Dualing Pianos and Wave Bands. Loads of karaoke and games and stuff. Could go on about this for ages but I won't bore you. Good luck if you decide to go. And have a great time. You'll love it!
You are certainly not boring me!!! I am considering a cruise as well possibly in May of 2005, so any information will certainly help!!! Belle

Upvote 0

phichi17

You can always do the ship/park option. Disney has an option where you cruise for a set amount of days then they transport you to your Disney resort (your room key from the ship will open your room key at the parks--COOL!).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom