Opinions about New Italian Restaurant at Epcot

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
We don't like it as much, although we were never big fans of Alfredo's either.
Coming from the northeast...a bit of Italian food snobbery I guess....
...and our experience was service did not match other Epcot restaurants.

MinnieLee

We did not like Alfredo's at all. When we looked at the new menu last May, although some of the dinners did sound good, we did not give it a try. Maybe October if we hear enough good things about it.

maconMouse

I thought Tutto Italia was just a temporary holdover until a new Italian restaurant was announced. Anyone know what the status of this is?

Jab1820

The biggest problem that I had with the previous Italian place is that the seating is so close. So much that you are pretty much in the conversation of the people sitting next to you. I decided to try the new place and the seating problem is still there. The food on the other hand is of the same quality.

Mrs.Toad

I went to Alfredo's once years ago and my parents didn't like it. My dad is from Italy and his family owned a restaurant, so food expectations have always been high. People always told me that the fettuccine was excellent and I had the fettuccine alfredo when I went and it was good. Most people always described the place as hit or miss and in it's last years I heard more miss.

The Tutto Italia menu looks good. With such a lovely pavilion I hope it's good.

TomHendricks

Tutto Italian is pretty good, but it is suppose to be replaced by another Italian restaurant at some point.

The food was good. What made this a very good dining experience for me and my wife was, we had a great waiter. The place was packed and he was very attentive and just nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom