Operation Rescue Dreamfinder

CSUFSteve

Where's the original thread on this? Are we talking about bringing the original (or update of the original) JII attraction back?? I mean, they did put Dreamfinder all over the one there now, albeit while grossly oversaturating us with HISTA. At least this version of the attraction is better than the one that immediately followed the original JII.

I totally agree that Figment and JII are a perfect match for the trackless technology. Imagine the freedom of that ride system with a character like Figment?!?! I love Tokyo's Pooh. I have never been on attraction where, literally, the line to get a FastPass for it was 30 mins. Granted, this was about 6 months after it opened, but still...

JEANYLASER

Yeah! Me too! I love this name Operation Rescue Dreamfinder. I always called it is ORD That means Operation Rescue Dreamfinder. All of us needs to wait for the official announcement On October 1, 2007.

ears2you

Original Poster
Yeah! Me too! I love this name Operation Rescue Dreamfinder. I always called it is ORD That means Operation Rescue Dreamfinder. All of us needs to wait for the official announcement On October 1, 2007.

But is it REALLY going to be October 1st?

WDWFigment

And you heard this where?

As soon as they decide for sure to do it. Last I heard it was not greenlit.

Your news does not seem to be getting any better regarding this.

Since the cards seem to be on the table, Jedimaster, what kind of 'source' do you actually have on this project? Is it actually someone in the know (where within the company do they work?) or is the 'source' actually just a compilation of what you've read from various online sources?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom