Operation Rescue Dreamfinder

WDWFigment

When I read the thread title, I thought this might be a petition or something. Honestly, if there is no substantially reliable news by November, I think that may not be such a bad idea. It's obvious there are plans for his return, they just keep being delayed. Maybe if management was made more 'aware' that this is on my fan's radars, they would move more quickly.

comics101

I wanna know when. I thought it was supposed to be anounced October 1st as well, but from the way things seem to be getting delayed, it seems like nothing will happen. I don't mean to knock anybody's credibility, but this has been reported since the end of last year, and it's really starting to seem more like some really small idea in Imaginearing that Mr. Hill got a hold of and blew way out of proportion...

Lee

Adventurer
For the record...I would be very surprised if you hear Dreamfinder's name, or anything about an Imagination refurb, on Oct. 1.

Wanna hear me blaspheme? Here goes...
I really hope they let that guy rest in peace. Seriously. :drevil:

WDWFigment

You break my heart, Lee, you break my heart.

Maybe a big part of the problem here is that so many of the people who pass forth information as if they're in the know are actually just fans who really want a certain outcome. I wonder how many people truly know what's going on with this project?

JEANYLASER

I hope this ride will be official. I would like to see this ride. But! What is Operation Rescue Dreamfinder anyway? I will wait for the official announcement on October 1, 2007.

ears2you

Original Poster
I hope this ride will be official. I would like to see this ride. But! What is Operation Rescue Dreamfinder anyway? I will wait for the official announcement on October 1, 2007.

Operation Rescue Dreamfinder is just the name i thought up.....figured people would read it....

EpcotServo

I think Dreamfinder could come back, if they make sure the new ride he is in is done really well and plays to a modern crowd. (The key to that for me is that the new ride has the TDL Pooh-style trackless ride system. It would fit the ride great, help wow a harder-to-please crowd, and make the best use of the large building. Plus it's been working fine at TDL and TDS for quite a while.)

Another key to bringing Dreamfinder back would be to bring him back to walking around Imagination with a real, talking, moving Figment. (I.E. the next steap in the Turtle Talk/Lucky/Muppet Mobile Labs program. A small AA that can be carried around by a real person, yet controlled off stage.)

Do that, and Figment will once again be in proper context. Figment needs Dreamfinder and Dreamfinder needs Figment! No ride will ever be popular in this spot until that is done.
:D

comics101

You break my heart, Lee, you break my heart.

Maybe a big part of the problem here is that so many of the people who pass forth information as if they're in the know are actually just fans who really want a certain outcome. I wonder how many people truly know what's going on with this project?

That could be true. It certainly is the way it seems.

kag1984

I was talking with a friend the other day who works in facilities management (I think that's what it's called anyways) and she said that there aren't any plans right now for any kind of refurbishment for JIYI. Don't know if that is her keeping a tight lip, or if there really aren't any plans for a refurb any time soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom