Opening Hours for Parks in July

pjulie75

Hi Guys, I am trying to arrange my dining arrangements, but can't see park opening hours for July, does anyone know when they will be available? thanks

DizneyPryncess

I would check on April 1st. The park hours have been coming out 3 months in advance. When I was waiting for May's, I checked back everyday and they were released on appx. February 1st.

Upvote 0

pjulie75

Original Poster
Hi everyone, my 90 Days is tomorrow and I am can't believe they haven't posted hours!!!:cry: Come in DISNEY, get it sorted:hammer: Thanks everyone, I am going to bite my fingernails down stressing about this:lol:

Upvote 0

Lucky

A CM told me end of March, which fits with the 90 days others are mentioning. But the CM told me park hours for both July and August would be released at the end of March. Do they usually release just one month at a time? Maybe he was wrong about August hours.

Upvote 0

epcotWSC

mario%20bump.jpg

Hours should be out within the next two days!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DicksonGR

July Hours are out for all parks except Epcot. Unfortunately IDK if EMH are for evening on morning.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...alendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=20090701

DHS closing at 7:00 on most days is brutal btw. Magic Kingdom closing at 10 on most nights :(.

Those evening EMH are going to be clutch this year.

Notice that the Independance Day fireworks are only scheduled on the 4th at Magic Kingdom this year and not on the 3rd like last year. Very disappointed!

Upvote 0

epcotWSC

Notice that the Independance Day fireworks are only scheduled on the 4th at Magic Kingdom this year and not on the 3rd like last year. Very disappointed!

I guess the summer isn't immune to the cuts...
Fantasmic will be going for only 6 of the 12 days that I'll be there. The week of July 19 it's only going for 3 days.

My only hope would be an overwhelming amount of people trying to see fantasmic in June leading to more days being added.

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

I had to wait on the July hours so I could plan my Fantasmic showing. I called today to book the dinner package for July 9. No mention of bumping Fantasmic performances for the summer, but I suppose that could change.

I did get my dinner package at Hollywood and Vine, but it's odd. The only time open to me was at 3:45, so I asked if there was anything later since Fantasmic is scheduled until 9 p.m. I was told that H&V stopped serving at 5 p.m. So, I guess we'll be eating a late lunch and searching for a late dinner that day.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

The July hours actually seem to be shorter than the June hours across the board. Have they received some bad news about summer crowds since the June hours were posted?

Upvote 0

DicksonGR

Another thing that I have just noticed is that on July 4 there is no special fireworks scheduled either for HS. Its just a Fantasmic on at 9! I'm hoping that they don't scrap the Epcot tag as well!

I wonder if Boo52 can confirm the Magic Kingdom July 3rd situation?

Upvote 0

epcotWSC

What are the days for Fantasmic in July? When will we know the EMH for July? Just asking before its time to book my dinning :)

For Fantasmic, if you click on each day you can see if it will be going that night. From the 19th through 30th I have it in excel, so I'll list them for you:

7/20
7/21
7/24
7/26
7/28
7/30
That's it.

The site does list what days will have EMH but does not list whether they are morning or night. I assume that once the Epcot hours are up (hopefully today or tomorrow) that they'll put the EMH up as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom