Only ONE Thing

hockeymom

That is a tough one... but I think I'd probably do a character breakfast or dinner, something everyone in the family would enjoy. If it was to be just one ride - Splash Mountain!!
:)

BalooChicago

One thing? I'd figure out how to do more! (Well ok, it's a bit like asking the genie for unlimited wishes so...)

Country Bear Jamboree

Last time we were there (My family has been going every other year since I was two) CBJ was closed, and it seemed like it would be down for the whole trip - The last day of our trip it was open and it was a huge relief. Splash Mountain and COP were also closed, which are my two other favorite MK attractions so it would have been a huge bummer to have missed all three. (And COP was a close second to what I would do if I could do only one thing)

Sorry for the mumbling, it's late...

SnowWhiteKL

ahh this one is really hard. I just can't decide between
1. Fantasmic
2. Spectromagic
3. The Enchanted Tiki room!!

aww i can't wait to go back to disney world!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Originally posted by RobFL
UoE takes 45mins from start to finish, for you long-time-taker-uppers.-Rob

Wow! That's a really, really long time! Is that the longest @ WDW? If it's not, it's got to be close to the longest. I didn't know people had attention spans that long these days! :lol:

agdbeanie

I would do Who Wants to Be a Millionaire-Play It!
Being in the hot seat and seeing my seat number up on the screen gives me such an incredible thrill. My second choice would be Pirates of the Car. Third would be the Haunted Mansion. You can always visit the resorts (without staying there) and ride the monorail for free anytime.:sohappy:

mwitkus

It would have to be CoP for me too.. I just love watching our progression through the years and it's done in such a nice way... I hope they don't shut it down forever....

SewIn2Disney

It's a toss-up between Cirque de Soiel (sp??) or a Keys to the Kingdom tour because they are both expensive and I've never done either before.

Now I want to go:cry:

yensid354

just one thing!

18 holes at Osprey Ridge! Just about the longest attraction (time wise) on the property!

BTW...ROE has a show length of 13 minutes 12 seconds from the introduction to the finale.

goofyfan13

Wow this is a really tough one. I'm a big fan of not missing night-time shows so I would have to go with Illuminations. Followed closely by Fantasmic and Spectromagic, My trip always feels so incomplete if I miss those.

celticdog

I would have a very late dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table on a saturday night, that way when dinner was over and we exited the castle we would be trapped by the crowd and forced to watch Spectromagic and Fantasy in the Sky.:D

grinch1313

I would have to choose my favorite ride: Tower of Terror. It doesn't matter that I would have to leave right after that :cry: , but I would at least be able to have the thrill of the ride. :sohappy:

~Kimby

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom