Only 14 hours to go

shuflemstr

Original Poster
I am so excited and I don't have anyone to share it with. Only 14 more hours till my plane takes off for Disney. I will be there till Oct. 12. I haven't even started to pack yet. I have to be at work at 6am and my plane leaves at 12pm. I am going down for two reason. One for a vacation because I just need to get away from everything and two to look for a house. I hope I find the perfect one. I had better stop talking and start packing and try to get a little sleep. I won't be able to sleep at all.

Brian

aim

:sohappy: I wish I could go too! :p Hope you have a fun and safe trip! When you get back, make sure to update us on how great it was! :wave:

disneygirl03

Have an awesome trip, and good luck finding a house! You're lucky that you get to go so soon. But I counted the other day how long it was till my family's vacation, and it's less than 90 days! Now I have TWO things to be impatient about... :)

Katherine

Have a great time! :sohappy: Take lot's of pictures and tell us all about it when you get back! Hope you find a house!:sohappy: :wave: Bon Voyage!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom