Online Scrapbooking vs Apple iPhoto Books

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
I finally finished editing everything on photoshop and I put together a nice book on apple's iPhoto. This took me a lot of work, as I found many images online.. say a photo frame from Disney on Splash Mountain... using the poly selector tool I painstakingly cropped out the people riding and used the border (with characters and water effect) and placed a photo in the gap. After all was said, an 87 page book (in full color, large hardcover) is going to run 100 dollars including tax and shipping. I have never even looked at online scrap sites, how does this compare in price to your experiences?

HollyBelle

I'd say it is comparable, especially depending on how large you're talking. What are the dimensions? I use Shutterfly to print all of my books and I always print in 8.5X11 format. These run $30 for the first 20 pages, plus $1 per each additional page. And you can print up to 100 pages per book. So a book with 100 pages would cost $110. Granted, I always wait until they have sales, such as 30% off and free shipping so that brings down the cost. But if you're talking a large 12x12 book, $87 is definitely a good deal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom