Online AP Ticket Orders

tecowdw

If you buy an annual pass online at WDW's website, they send you a voucher. Does the one year begin when you purchase the voucher or when you exchange it for an actual ticket upon next visit? Is there an expiration period for the voucher (say if my trip doesn't start for 4 months).

:shrug:

romiti

On the subject of AP purchases, here's a question: I'm going to WDW in a couple of weeks with a MYW + Free Dining package. Since all members of a party have to order the same ticket (at least initially) for a MYW package, and my brother is an AP holder, we've opted for 1-day base tickets. Once we arrive, the rest of us will just upgrade our passes at Guest Relations. I'm considering upgrading to an AP, so here's my question -- since my brother won't need his 1 day MYW base ticket, will I be able to use the value of his ticket toward upgrading mine to an AP? I'm assuming Disney wants everyone on the same ticket to make sure they get some $$$ from each guest up front, even if it's only the price of a 1-day base. Has anyone tried this?? Thanks! :wave:

Upvote 0

Rob562

To elaborate a bit on what Joe said, when upgrading tickets it's a one-to-one ratio. You can only upgrade a single ticket into a different ticket. You cannot combine the value of two tickets and put them toward the purchase of one new one.

On the other hand, your brother can save his 1-day ticket and apply it toward his next AP renewal.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom