One That Got Away

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Years ago, I bought a t-shirt that I really liked in Animal Kingdom. Liked it so much, I wanted it in both colors, but only budgeted for one.

Figured I'd pick up the other color the following year on my next vacation. Well, I'm sure you all can guess how that went . . . 🤦‍♀️ So disappointed, but I learned my lesson about Disney merchandise sold in the parks!

NelleBelle

Why is it that when it comes to Disney merchandise...specifically shirts sold in the parks it seems, that you will see the same design over and over, everywhere you go, trip after trip it seems, until you actually decide to get something! This happened to me when I wanted a traditional, classic posing Mickeys (you know, the one with his foot out and hand behind his back), but on a sweat shirt, and I couldn't find one anywhere! All I could find where these really thin, crap-quality, hideous neon-colored Mickey or really distressed. Come on, Disney! So disappointed!!

Michaelson

We ALMOST did. We wanted to find a 'We Wants the Redhead' pin before they did the switch on POC, but couldn't find them anywhere in the park.

We just happened to be wandering around the gift shop in the Floridian, and back in the back on their pin rack we found several! Needless to say, we each purchased one for our personal collections.

Just checked on eBay and they're running anywhere from $40 to $60 a pop now!

Regards! Michaelson

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom