1. 9 points - Unkadug
2. 8 points - Insanepizzaguy
3. 6 points - PUSH
4. 5 points - Matt7187
4. 5 points - Englanddg
6. 3 points - Rct247

Turtle

Original Poster
One thing, is that with this game: Anybody can climb the rankings and fast.

Example: If Unkadug doesn't score a point, and let's say PUSH gets 3 points. PUSH is tied for first just through one round.

That means you have to stay consistent with your ideas and always get on the top 3.

Turtle

Original Poster
CHALLENGE 7 SCORES
3 points - Rct247
2 points - Englanddg
1 points - PUSH
0 points - Unkadug
0 points - Insanepizzaguy
0 points - Matt7187

Turtle

Original Poster
CHALLENGE 8: How would you add smell into Disney rides?
Submissions end at 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, July 24.

RANKINGS GOING INTO CHALLENGE 8:

1. 9 points - Unkadug
2. 8 points - Insane Pizza Guy
3. 7 points - PUSH
3. 7 points - Englanddg
5. 6 points - Rct247
6. 5 points - Matt7187

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Yay! 2 points!

Still miffed I missed that one post answer, which has but me behind (I'm aiming for you South Park!)

But, that's my own fault.

I would add the smell of Honey to Winnie the Pooh.

PUSH

I would add a musty smell to the attic scene of the Haunted Mansion. It would add a more realistic feel to the place.

Matt7187

CHALLENGE 7 SCORES
3 points - Rct247
2 points - Englanddg
1 points - PUSH
0 points - Unkadug
0 points - Matt7187
Just so you know, I didn't copy rct247, so I think it's unfair that he gets a 3 and I get a 0. Just saying...

rct247

I think smell in Disney attractions has been used in specific scenes of certain attractions for a while, but I think smell could be used to set the mood just like background music can. Just like many hotels on the Vegas strip, some attractions could benefit from having a pumped in general mood scent like the smell of the ocean at The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Under the Sea, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Maelstrom, Finding Nemo - The Musical, etc.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Since the question is HOW would you add smells - not WHERE would you introduce smells:

I would have Imagineering create a handheld personal smellitzer that would also double as a FP+ wireless device that guests would walk around with all the time. It would be disguised as a smartphone and work like one also, but would be capable of emiting scents in almost every attraction at WDW.

unkadug

CHALLENGE 7 SCORES
3 points - Rct247
2 points - Englanddg
1 points - PUSH
0 points - Unkadug
0 points - Matt7187
Wow....tough crowd ...too bad most of you never got to experience The Adventurers Club.

Turtle

Original Poster
CHALLENGE 8 SCORES:
3 points - Englanddg
2 points - Rct247
1 points - Unkadug
0 points - Matt7187
0 points - PUSH

Turtle

Original Poster
CHALLENGE 9: What perks should there be to staying at a deluxe Disney hotel?
Submissions end on Friday, July 26, at 11:59 PM EST.

RANKINGS GOING INTO CHALLENGE 9:

1. Unkadug (10 points)
1. Englanddg (10 points)
3. Rct247 (8 points)
3. Insane Pizza Guy (8 points)
5. PUSH (7 points)
6. Matt7187 (5 points

Matt7187

You should be able to get more than one FP at a time right now, and more than 5 when FP+ comes. Also, you should get a free autograph book and pen for each child in your party.

rct247

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that other than the perks that already get at their resort hotel and/or beyond that, I wouldn't include any other perks that would specifically benefit deluxe resort guests vs other Disney resort hotel guests. Each deluxe hotel offers great amenities already, adding additional perks to treat the "richer" Disney guests better in the parks may strike a sour note, especially since it's not like deluxe resorts (like the Polynesian) are struggling to fill rooms anyways.

PUSH

Deluxe resort perks should include more transportation options, better amenities, and better locations than the other resorts. There should not be in-park perks unless every Disney Resort guest gets them; FPs and things like that should be the same for anyone who buys a ticket.

insanepizzaguy

Deluxe room guests would have a special seating area in all major seated shows, along with being able to upgrade a regular ticket to a park hopper ticket. The seating areas would give guests more ride time and less time waiting in line for shows and the free upgrade would help save money and it would bring more people into parks that can't fill up your entire day.

unkadug

Deluxe Hotel guests should receive perks that are inline with what they would be paying for at a 5 star hotel in any large city, not the perks that they currently receive which are the same as many 3 star hotels elsewhere.

The whole hotel division needs to be shaken up and bring pricing inline with comparable resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom