One Sentence Contest

Turtle

Original Poster
Since all these contests are getting all complicated, I'm making a new contest. Simple.

Each challenge is a question. You can respond with a maximum of two sentences. No pictures. No videos.

Here's an example of a question:

CHALLENGE ___ - Where would you add a spinner in Walt Disney World?

ANSWER - I would put an Up-themed spinner in Hollywood Studios at Pixar Place. It would add more things for the family to do and cut down Toy Story Mania's wait time at a low cost.

If you're interested. Sign up!

It isn't complex at all, so it won't interfere with @jdmdisney99 's contest :)

Turtle

Original Poster
On Sunday, contest entry will close.

For now, here's a practice challenge.

You have to choose one classic attraction for an overhaul to include an IP. Which do you choose?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I would overhaul the Speedway and replace it with smoother cars / faster cars, an underground tunnel, and include the Cars IP.

insanepizzaguy

I would overhaul the Jungle Cruise with The Jungle Book. The ride would get new boats and upgraded animatronics, along with several Jungle Book show scenes.

Nemo14

I'd sign up if I knew what an IP was....
redface.gif

Matt7187

I would change Rock n Rollercoaster to a Dick Tracy theme. It would include a gangster chase, plus would also fit the theme of Sunset Boulevard more

rct247

I think I would also pick the Tomorrowland Speedway and retheme to Sugar Rush from Wreck-It Ralph.

Otherwise, I'd pick Circle of Life and use Wall-E instead of Lion King for a new film. I figured that wasn't really a "classic attraction" though.

I'd like in on this contest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom