One Sentence Competition: Summer Fun

Tony the Tigger

Just tagging a few accounts who may be interested in partaking in this iteration of the One Sentence Competition. You may be tagged due to you being involved in past iterations of the game, are active on the boards posting ideas and participating in competitions, or often reply and give out feedback to those in Imagineering threads. I quoted the competition post to allow for you to see what's happening for this version of One Sentence Competition, by all means feel free to participate as you can. The more the merrier is my motto!

@Fox&Hound
@Tony the Tigger
@OvertheHorizon
@The Excavator
@Poe Dameron

For now these are the last of the tags I have prewritten, if I didn't tag you or are new to this section of the forums then by all means join; you need no invite to enjoy the summer fun! :)

My goodness, it’s been ages! I appreciate the low commitment nature of the pitch, and I happen to be off tomorrow, so it seems as good a time as any to dust this off…

84568BE0-2B34-410B-A402-28A61D8125F7.jpeg

James G.

Just tagging a few accounts who may be interested in partaking in this iteration of the One Sentence Competition. You may be tagged due to you being involved in past iterations of the game, are active on the boards posting ideas and participating in competitions, or often reply and give out feedback to those in Imagineering threads. I quoted the competition post to allow for you to see what's happening for this version of One Sentence Competition, by all means feel free to participate as you can. The more the merrier is my motto!

@MickeyMousketeer
@James G.
@PrinceCharming617
@mf1972
@Magicart87
Wow...I'm not sure I could write a check in less than 500 words. I might stick my nose in here a bit, not for the win but for the experience.

EmFromPlanetEarth

@comics101
@EmFromPlanetEarth
@Disney Warrior
@FireMountain
@Henry Mystic
Im interested! If i end up ever dropping out of gmr 2 this would also be more my speed but im still gonna do this anyway

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom