One Sentence Competition, Season 6, Episode 1 - The Soft Reboot

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
YnO2WF2.png

@tcool123 - Coldsnap Slush Rush
The story of Blizzard Beach and it's FL setting gets ignored a lot to focus on just the ski resort or the snow, but this ties in the backstory beautifully and the factory gives a good excuse for the exposed slides needed for something more thrilling.

@Brer Panther - Ice Gator's River Run
I love Ice Gator and I love how you keep feeding guests to live gators! This is a fun idea. nice and simple.

@TwilightZone -Hydros
This would be a very exciting theme and really fun, but not the best fit for the Floridian Ski Lodge theme of the park.

@DashHaber - Moonstone Mine River
This sounds lovely and would be a lot of fun! Though maybe not as thrilling as BB really needs.

@DisneyManOne - Blizzard Beach Nature Trail
This is the type of ride that could help turn this from a water park into a water theme park! Not the best fit for the Florida side of the theme, but that side has been mostly forgotten anyways.

@InspectorSpacetime - Blindside Run
Like DMan's proposal, this could help push Blizzard Beach more into Water Theme Park territory. It might be a bit plain though. It's just caves with some snowgies. But very fun

@Evilgidgit - Tundra Bears Frost Falls
I love this and I think it adds a great amount of possibilities to expand the popular Country Bears group of characters.

@NateD1226 - The Glacier Beyond
A really visually interesting and unique take on a water slide that could add a great new element to the park! Push what these kinds of slides can be in the Orlando water parks to new heights!

@pix - Snowflake Falls
I love the name, but I'm not really sure how "Become a Snowflake" works outside of this just being an average water slide with a super cool name.

Also, I adore all the original art! That is amazing!

@spacemt354 - Everglade Bobsled
A great addition that takes the story and layout of the park into consideration to build a really great addition!

@Disneylover152 - Avalaunch Water Coaster
The name sold me right away lol. Beyond there name, there isn't the "spark" that sets it apart that a lot of the medal winning projects have. But this is an incredible slide, just that the competition is so tough.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

The Final Standings!

@DashHaber - 15
@Brer Panther - 15

@DisneyManOne - 15
@pix - 14
@NateD1226 - 13
@Disneylover152 - 12.5
@Evilgidgit - 12
@Outbound - 5
@D Hulk - 4

@Pufflefan - 4
@MickeyMousketeer - 2

@FireMountain - 2
@DlpPhantom - 2

@Disney Dad 3000 - 1
@surfdawg - 1
@PostScott - 1

Third Place
@tcool123 - 16
&

@TwilightZone - 16

Second Place
@spacemt354 - 17

And our winner is...
aJYHkqQ.png

@InspectorSpacetime!!!!!
With 23 Points!!!

Congrats to everyone and thank you for playing an making this an amazing experience! And a big thanks to @D Hulk for all the help both with planning and with bonuses!

I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom