One Sentence Competition - Season 4 Episode 3

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
Congrats to @MisterPenguin and @Evilgidgit!!! And everyone else involved!
I agree, congratulations to everyone who participated, if it was up to me, there would have been more than one people in te first place, as many of you put so much effort into it, that you deserve Gold! Congratulations to @MisterPenguin for winning, well deserved!

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
ONE SENTENCE COMPETITION- SEASON 4 EPISODE 3
CLOSING SPEECH

This was my first time hosting, and when @DisneyForever & @Disneylover152 offered me the opportunity to host such an important competition in this forum, I was a little bit nervous to mess it up, nevertheless I’m proud of how this turned out, and I truly hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did, since I put all my effort into trying to create fun challenges for all!

As I have already done plenty, a big shout-out to @spacemt354 since he lend me a hand when I needed it the most, and helped me cohost this competition, which gave an extra energy to this competition in my opinion!

There are many more things I could say, but I don’t want to bore you, so I’ll finish with a simple Thank You, because without you the OSC wouldn’t be what it is, and without your ideas, it wouldn’t be as Magical!

I hope all of you can join us on the ONE SNETENCE COMPETITION - SEASON 4 EPISODE 4, which will be hosted by the great @MickeyMousketeer

Disneylover152

This sounds like a Fantastical and Magical Parade! Great Work, I’ll admit that I would love the Wonderland Parade, it would be great, and with the Cheshire Cat, count me in, where can I get one? Really good idea and concept, a big parade as deserved by one of the most magical Resort’s in the World! A great celebration gift without a doubt!

Agh I keep forgetting the bonuses!!!

Disneylover152

Great competition @DisneyFan18 ! It was a really fun competition to be apart of. Thanks for putting your hard work into it, even with @spacemt354 helping you out midway through! Congrats to the winners and great work everyone involved! You all did such wonderful submissions and it was very fun to read them!

Good luck to @MickeyMousketeer with OSC Episode 4! I can't wait to see what you have in store!

spacemt354

Chili's
Congrats to everyone for another great episode of the One Sentence Comp! And especially to @DisneyFan18 for the completion of his first competition as host! Unique challenges, format, and more. Excited for @MickeyMousketeer continuing the trend of new hosts!

*sorry I wasn't able to review the finale, first time on in a few days. But nevertheless, glad to have been a part of it and hope everyone had a wonderful time (and will return home safely)

Thanks again to all!

MickeyMousketeer

ONE SENTENCE COMPETITION- SEASON 4 EPISODE 3
CLOSING SPEECH

This was my first time hosting, and when @DisneyForever & @Disneylover152 offered me the opportunity to host such an important competition in this forum, I was a little bit nervous to mess it up, nevertheless I’m proud of how this turned out, and I truly hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did, since I put all my effort into trying to create fun challenges for all!

As I have already done plenty, a big shout-out to @spacemt354 since he lend me a hand when I needed it the most, and helped me cohost this competition, which gave an extra energy to this competition in my opinion!

There are many more things I could say, but I don’t want to bore you, so I’ll finish with a simple Thank You, because without you the OSC wouldn’t be what it is, and without your ideas, it wouldn’t be as Magical!

I hope all of you can join us on the ONE SNETENCE COMPETITION - SEASON 4 EPISODE 4, which will be hosted by the great @MickeyMousketeer
I would like to first thank @DisneyFan18 and @spacemt354 for the opportunity to host. I can’t wait to see what you all come up with next episode, which will be exciting for sure. Again, congratulations to @MisterPenguin for winning this episode, I hope you and all of the rest of the players can join next episode!!

spacemt354

Chili's
Winners

Honorable Mention
honorable-mention-ribbon-1020-1-25-jpg.173155

@MickeyMousketeer
@Disneylover152

Bronze Medal
(3rd Place)
HwdD16ZWrc-UCc_0Wqn7dkPtcgfw4_mQVvdCCBrIMNxSRKo1-AJ_vwAd4P1ixD5TQXpNP6BMTYtjbjyG_GTooe8pm8hzof8xQNOfSDATBN458f9s4z3zFKafLxghDWSagR7SKUg0

@FireMountain
@TwilightZone

Silver Medal
(2nd Place)
MeKvvV9OGHUMMAa3swDFdQq8GXHLQ57wiM5KntOZYZdt_kWa2QrMkjN2EUE4AVAeYoGBb5U7uzs3schUAYOFTIJgRliW2sdmYT7f102sPwzfaCH9IkIguEi3tJnEg-NIzyVOE412

@Evilgidgit

Gold Medal
(1st Place)
153_Ns5ybzWGG1ifBPtvYIaIicW2ptarY-uvqbPsaJB9OWF2VUw4CqrHt51gqfeVxDZDTDLQlDzNr5z2atLjNQADzk6E_HIXJVjydXQKDNliWiSJhkAN1HwfDKnz6LUA7MXbmMyn

@MisterPenguin

And congrats to everyone who participated! I’m truly thankful for all the effort you guys put in every single challenge!​
Very happy to see so many new faces on these rankings (and pretty much agree with all of DFan's rankings for the round on quick glance so there's that too ;))

Congrats @MisterPenguin for the gold @Evilgidgit for silver and everyone else for their accomplishments this episode, here's to many more!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom