One Sentence Competition: Prisms of Light - The Game Has Begun!

WaltWiz1901

Reviews and additional announcements will be posted tomorrow night!

Thank you for everyone's patience- I lost my internet twice recently, and balancing hosting this competition and Citrus Dreamin' has taken a lot of effort and a huge toll on my mental health. I had a short but nice break and will return strong!
Tomorrow night has come and gone...still waiting for the game to go on.
Heh, rhymes!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Wow, I guess I’m not as far behind as I thought! Figured you all would be 3 or 4 rounds ahead by now. Maybe I should do the last prompt. 😂
Yea to be honest. I have no idea what is going on.
Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

Tony the Tigger

One Fish, Two Fish

The fast-casual, family-friendly One Fish, Two Fish serves one fish, two ways (except when it’s chicken or roast beast!) in double-bowls.

DF52DF8D-BCDB-4869-BDB2-70252BA38473.jpeg

Don’t be too distracted by the intertwining “gumball machine” vines covering one wall with red & blue Swedish Fish in a variety of flavors to notice the specialties of the house, naturally including red snapper (pictured above) and bluefin tuna.

🐟 Dessert: 🐠

The two-fished-ed sundae comes in either an uneven double cone or cup with red and blue ice cream (whether a berry, watermelon, or even vanilla flavored) topped with the appropriate aforementioned Swedish Fish (we checked their accent, they’re certainly Swedish.)

IMG_4880.jpeg

Last edited:

Architectural Guinea Pig

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
One Fish, Two Fish

The fast-casual, family-friendly One Fish, Two Fish serves one fish, two ways (except when it’s chicken or roast beast!) in double-bowls.

View attachment 787226

Don’t be too distracted by the intertwining kooky “gumball machine” vines covering one wall with red & blue Swedish Fish in a variety of flavors to notice the specialties of the house, naturally including red snapper (pictured above) and bluefin tuna.

🐟 Dessert: 🐠

The two-fished-ed sundae comes in either an uneven double cone or cup with red and blue ice cream (whether a berry, watermelon, or even vanilla flavored) topped with the appropriate aforementioned Swedish Fish (we checked their accent, they’re certainly Swedish.)

View attachment 787228
You’re late, I’m late; In this universe we are equals

Architectural Guinea Pig

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Maybe someone can jump in and help - hasn’t that happened before?

Or review the last round and call a hiatus for x number of weeks
I‘m on my short and sweet final round for Citrus Dreamin‘, and since it’s a solo project I’ll have reviews, the special prism decision, and the round by the end of the game. Sorry for the hiatus, I’ll ping players to remind them when the OSC is back+up and running

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom