One Park, One Ride, One Restaurant...First Impression

mickey2008.1

Definitely MK, because it is the park that made it all happen and has the biggest wow factor for both kids and adults. As for attrraction, I have to go with POTC to show the creativity of WDW. For dinner, it's off to California grill for some of the best food in WDW and the best view for night time wishes. Bonus is that I get to use the monorail as it is transportation!

HatboxGhost

Great topic!!!!!!
Magic Kingdom, Haunted Mansion, Cinderella's Royal Table
Hollywood Studios, Tower of Terror, Sci Fi Dine In(I have alot of friends, like myself, who grew up at drive in theaters) OR 50's Prime Time.
Epcot, Spaceship Earth, The Garden Grill
AK, Dinosaur, Yak & Yeti

JiminyandTink

With a first timer in mind, I'll go with:
Park: MK - Disney Magic in it's purest form.
Ride: Pirates - I had to go with a classic attraction. Plus, it's a great ride and a perfectly themed queue.
Restaurant: CRT - It would be pretty cool to eat inside the castle on your first visit.

bethymouse

My friend in her 40's hasn't been since in the 1970's!:jawdrop:
I'd go to MK. Ride Splash Mountain then eat at Crystal Palace Breakfast ( she likes Pooh).:inlove:
I'd Park Hop. Go to DHS and ride TOT then eat at Brown Derby for lunch. We'd make a quick stop in AK to ride EE.:happy: Then do what I said in my previous post! Phew! Busy day!:joyfull:

Sassagoula-Rvr

MK- Splash Mountain, dinner at Liberty Tree...I was tempted by BOG...but there is something about Liberty Tree, sitting there on the ROA...etc. I think it pretty much demonstrates Disney's attention to detail...you don't feel like you are in a theme park at all unless you really look outside the building at the guests.

GeneralKnowledge

Since I can't decide on a park I'm going to jump on the cheater bandwagon and do one scenario for each park.

MK
Splash Mountain
Ohana with a view of wishes

EPCOT
American Adventure
Le Chefs De France

DHS
Tower of Terror
Brown Derby

AK
Kilimanjaro Safari
Yak and Yeti

WDWoptmist

One park would be Epcot, ride soarin and eat at San Angel Inn for the atmosphere you can't get anywhere else! But I would really want to take them on ToT more than anything else so that's a tough call. Alternative choice would be HS, ToT, and Brown Derby

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom