One Park, One Ride, One Restaurant...First Impression

HouCuseChickie

I was tempted to do the "adult" vs. "child" version...but then I thought back to my 2010 and 2013 WDW trips where my parents joined us. Turns out, MK was the most vital park for them to have a magical trip. So...

Park = MK
Restaurant = CRT for an 8:05 am pre-park opening breakfast (non-morning EMH day)
Ride/Attraction = PotC
*Unless Wishes counts, because I really love watching Wishes inside MK :)

Mo-Ped

For the Family, I'd pick MK and the ride would be Mickey's Philharmagic and the restaurant would be O'Hana!

For Adults only, I'd go with EPCOT, Soarin' and diner at the Coral Reef Restaurant.

For a little kid, I'd say MK, Jungle Book Cruise and diner at Liberty Tree Tavern, though it's too bad they don't have character diners anymore.

Walt Disney1955

Magic Kingdom with Pirates of the Caribbean or Haunted Mansion. Not sure where to eat though. But either way if Pirates doesn't make them excited then nothing will.

draybook

I'll choose Epcot, with Spaceship Earth as the attraction. Follow that up with a monorail ride over to the TTC and head over to the California Grill for dinner during Wishes. Fantastic!

Last edited:

copcarguyp71

Been mulling this one over since the thread was started. For me it would be.

MK (of course), Crystal Palace breakfast and Splash Mountain.

MK is the quintessential way to depict the magic IMO, CP is a great character dining venue that when you leave the restaurant you enter into the hub where any land is open to you..all things are possible from there and Splash Mountain because I think the ride really takes you on a journey and tells a story beyond just being a ride and is a nice long ride filled with literal and figurative highs and lows.

Matt_Black

In part, it depends on the person. My buddy Rob isn't keen on the pure Disney stuff, but he likes Star Wars, so that makes DHS and Star Tours the park and attraction (possibly at a time where we'd pass the Jedi Academy stuff to further hammer home the SW awesome). As far as restaurant? Hmm... We're both MSTies, so the Sci-Fi Dine-In might be a good choice, allowing us to play Crow and Tom Servo to the films onscreen.

Csmith041177

Great topic! I would have to go with Magic Kingdom. I'm going to cheat on the attraction because I don't know that I could choose between Splash Mountain and The Haunted Mansion. Have to go with Be Our Guest on restaurant. I think other places have better food, but it is hard to beat the atmosphere.

Luigi

Original Poster
I realized I never answered my own topic :p

I will cheat (heck, it's my topic...I can cheat). My guest will be a first time visitor.

MK: POTC and dinner at CRT. This was a tough choice. I could also have done Splash Mountain and Be Our Guest. But the Castle is so iconic and dinner inside is tough to resist to a first time visitor
EP: Soarin' and dinner at Monsieur Paul. Got to show them how good the food is at Dinsey. Plus we will have a Window table for a Illuminations viewing.
DHS: Tower of Terror, dinner at Sci-Fi. One of the best themed restaurants in WDW.
AK: Kilimanjaro Safaris, and dinner at Boma at AKL (slight cheat)

CheshireCat12

MK- Splash Mountain and eat at BoG(although I'm tempted to say ride IASW instead since it is so iconic)
Epcot- Spaceship Earth and Marrakesh
DHS- ToT and Sci Fi
DAK- E:E and then over to AK Lodge for dinner at Sanaa

Looking for the creative, magical, DIFFERENT kinds of things that you will not find anywhere else

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom