One of the Mickey & Minnie Entrance signs a goner now, too?

Goofyernmost

There might be if you're a cast member about to be late for work.

That sounds snarky but I think we've all been in a similar situation so I'm saying that earnestly.
Oh, I understand that completely, however, it is kinda a insincere to complain about someone else doing something dangerous on a road if you are doing something illegal and dangerous yourself. It wouldn't be a problem if they had not been running late and to have witnessed it that often probably means that is the normal way of doing things.

Goofyernmost

Just because you haven't encountered it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
I did not say that it hasn't happened, I said that as a guest over 39 years I have never witnessed it. I'm also implying that humans have a tendency to exaggerate in spite of my telling them a million times never to do that. 😇

MrPromey

Original Poster
Oh, I understand that completely, however, it is kinda a insincere to complain about someone else doing something dangerous on a road if you are doing something illegal and dangerous yourself. It wouldn't be a problem if they had not been running late and to have witnessed it that often probably means that is the normal way of doing things.

Not disagreeing with you, there. ;)

Skywise

You'd think with all the issues that Disney would've been smart enough to rework the entrance with a SAFE photo-op area (ala the Vegas sign) - include some cast photographers, sell snacks and boom - $$$

WorldExplorer

You'd think with all the issues that Disney would've been smart enough to rework the entrance with a SAFE photo-op area (ala the Vegas sign) - include some cast photographers, sell snacks and boom - $$$
I would hate for the first thing you see as you enter Disney property to be a line and an attempt to sell you something.

I know it would be accurate, but it would also be sad.

There are like five dozen photo ops in each park already and it's always helpful to learn that not every photo you take must have you in it.

drizgirl

I would hate for the first thing you see as you enter Disney property to be a line and an attempt to sell you something.

I know it would be accurate, but it would also be sad.

I don’t know. It seems quite fitting. If that’s their business model they should just own it.

Remember that story a few years back when there was a monorail breakdown and a huge line at guest relations and Disney sent vendors over to sell them water?

And didn’t they set up a drink cart in the MK parking lot once?

Wouldn’t even be anything new.

Kamikaze

See, when people like me say 'complaining about everything is why they don't listen' - this is a prime example. This HAS TO be done to put in the new interchange. This isn't 'declining by degrees' or 'killing nostalgia' or 'running over Walt with a lawnmower'.

Its a sign. Maybe they'll put in a new one, maybe they won't. It doesn't matter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom