One more wedding question

DiPSU224

I would probably either take the boat or bus to Downtown Disney from Port Orleans and then pick up either a Grand Floridian or Poly bus from there. Then, you can walk over to the Wedding Pavillion from either of those sites.
There may be another way that might be easier, but this is probably how I'd do it. Good Luck! :wave:

Upvote 0

crazycalf

The only easier way that I can think of is take a cab.
Are you getting married there or just going to see it?
I would definetally call a car if you are going to be dressed up. We went to V and A's from AKL and everyone on the bus was asking why we were dressed up.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I agree with the Cab thing as far as being dressed up and time may be a factor as well. As far as getting on a Bus, I would include any park to take a bus back to the GF. The Magic Kingdom would be also ideal as you can take the Monorail right there to the GF directly. Belle

Upvote 0

AHoyt

if you are in the wedding party or actually getting married a limo is included with the wedding package. if you just want to go there to see it, take the buses route mentioned already. if you are going to attend a wedding, take a cab or a towncar. busses are unreliable and timeconsuming, and why would you want to take a bus when you are dressed for a wedding?

Upvote 0

TOTguest1127

Original Poster
Okay, this is the last one for real...

Okay, so this is really the last one, haha... I'm attending the wedding that day. It's at noon, so time factor will probably be an issue, cuz there's no way I'm gonna be ready insanely early, heh. Does anyone know how much a cab would cost? Haha, sorry I'm such a pain in the butt, I'm just big on knowing details. Thanks so much!!!

Upvote 0

KRZ4WDW

From what I have read on the Disney Wedding's Web site, they provide transportation for the guests attending the weddings that are staying at the Disney resorts the couple decided to block rooms off at. Did the couple send you any info regarding this?

If I am wrong, I would go with Kingdom Consultants and take the Bus to the Magic Kingdom and then take the boat or bus to the GF.

Upvote 0

KevinPage

TOTguest1127 said:
Okay, so this is really the last one, haha... I'm attending the wedding that day. It's at noon, so time factor will probably be an issue, cuz there's no way I'm gonna be ready insanely early, heh. Does anyone know how much a cab would cost? Haha, sorry I'm such a pain in the butt, I'm just big on knowing details. Thanks so much!!!

For our wedding in 2001, for any guest that stayed at a Disney Resort, we had a bus pick them up at each resort. We had to pay for the bus of course, but find out if that is available to you.

Otherwise just take a MK bus and hop onto the monorail and get off at the Gand Floridan. Wedding Pavillon is next to it.

:D :D :D

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Do a lot of people go over to walk around the wedding pavillion? I had wanted to get married there but my future husband said no. :( I would like to go and see what I missed. How long of a walk is it from the Poly or GF? Where is the sidewalk to access it? Thanks!

39 days until the wedding..... more importantly 41 days until DISNEY!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom