One Man's Dream Scavenger Hunt

stevehousse

Sounds next gen-ish. My favorite part of One Man's Dream is the Kitchen Kabaret toys on display.

I have never done this attraction yet and am looking forward to doing it forthe first time! Didn't know about the kitchen kabaret stuff beig in there! That was my favorite when I was young! Definitely a must do...

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have never done this attraction yet and am looking forward to doing it forthe first time! Didn't know about the kitchen kabaret stuff beig in there! That was my favorite when I was young! Definitely a must do...
If you are old enough to remember watching The Wonderful World of Disney as a kid, then the film will bring a tear to your eye.

I remember watching Uncle Walt every Sunday night for at least a dozen years (Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom too), never knowing that Walt had already passed away years previously. He died exactly 8 months before I was even born; but he was as real to me (as dear to me) as any of my uncles.

It's this fond nostalgia that keeps us 40-something and 50-something fans coming back year after year. But as Kodak, and many other fallen giants can attest, if you let your product slip, nostalgia and warm fuzzies will eventually not be enough to keep up with the more dynamic competition up the road.

stevehousse

When I was young they would play the old episodes on Disney channel late at night with Walt and ABC would air the episodes or special movies with Eisner every Sunday.

tare

That would be fun. We were pulled aside once at the great movie ride and got to go back stage and such.

WDWFREAK53

While I think it's an attraction in itself and doesn't need this type of game...I think it's a fun way to keep kids interested in hunting for the answers. As long as the "game" could also educate about the history of Walt along the way, it's an A+ in my book.

Bolt

The trivia hunt was from the Year of a Million Dreams. The questions came on a 4X6 card and would be checked by the the Cast Member at the end. It was something that kept the kids engaged. However, it was phased out after the refurbishment after some of the props were switched out.

doctornick

Well, DHS is the only park that doesn't have some sort of interactive scavenger hunt type entertainment, so it doesn't surprise me that they are looking into it.

Magic Feather

Original Poster
The trivia hunt was from the Year of a Million Dreams. The questions came on a 4X6 card and would be checked by the the Cast Member at the end. It was something that kept the kids engaged. However, it was phased out after the refurbishment after some of the props were switched out.
That's almost the thing but, #1 it was bigger and #2 all of the different sets were all from exihbts that most likely will always be there like his desk, office, or Epcot planning

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom