One Mans Dream has 50% new stuff supposedly

Fable McCloud

My parents and I sort of glossed over parts of Epcot, so here's my dumb kid question:

What is One Man's Dream? (Please don't hate me for not knowing!)

I'm intrigued at the opportunity to see behind the scenes stuff, and original images, etc, but what is this attraction?

NoChesterHester

My parents and I sort of glossed over parts of Epcot, so here's my dumb kid question:

What is One Man's Dream? (Please don't hate me for not knowing!)

I'm intrigued at the opportunity to see behind the scenes stuff, and original images, etc, but what is this attraction?

One Man's Dream is a walkthrough attraction next to Little Mermaid in Hollywood Studios.

jjharvpro

This is such a great attraction and I'm glad that they are devoting time and much effort to this to renovate. They needed an attraction fully dedicated to Walt himself.

216bruce

Can we please get some kind of merchandise stand/shop/kiosk for this exhibit. Usually they sprout like weeds.:lookaroun

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Can we please get some kind of merchandise stand/shop/kiosk for this exhibit. Usually they sprout like weeds.:lookaroun

Hey, I know I'd be in the market for some reproductions of some of the stuff I've seen in there in the past. I know we took a photo of one of the Bambii posters they had on the wall in there and looked all over the WDW properties for it, with no luck. I'd rather buy some merch related to this attraction than tons of the other ones...

blm07

If they are planning merchandise, it should be in that little shop AFTER the exit for the movie. I really don't want to see space that could hold more artifacts hold merchandise.

BrerFrog

If they are planning merchandise, it should be in that little shop AFTER the exit for the movie. I really don't want to see space that could hold more artifacts hold merchandise.

A store after One Man's Dream would be wonderful. Lots of potential for great old-school merchandise. Or, there is always the chance they would fill it with generic stuff.

prberk

OK, I can't help myself....

As much as I like "One Man's Dream," it can never take the place (literally) of "The Walt Disney Story," which was essentially the same type of thing, but in Town Square on Main Street, USA, where it should be. An exhibit like this should be on permanent display (though changing sometimes like this on the inside) on Main Street at the Magic Kingdom, the park that was built by Roy O. to honor and continue his brother's legacy. Not only did Roy intend for it to be there, but Main Street, which is so connected to Walt in its inspiration and design, is the place for it.

I love "One Man's Dream," but it belongs in the Exhibition Hall in Town Square on Main Street, USA.

Paul

funkycold

who from d23 got this preview walk-thru of OMD & when? bc the day that it was posted here that they got a walk-thru was the first day they started putting all the displays in, and with construction still going on in there, if there actually was a tour it couldn't have been a very good one...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom