One Man's Dream - Complete Walk-through - 7/9/15

brb1006

I just walked through One Man's Dream and the Magic of Disney Animation yesterday for the last time. It was so sad. My favorite part of the walkthrough of One Man's Dream is the Florida Project display with the video clip of Walt explaining the original plans for EPCOT Center.
It will truly be missed.
I felt overwhelemd in a good way, when I was in the section between his Disney movies from the 1940's while hearing a guy singing on screen for one of Walt's inspiration for Rotoscoping. I might have gotten that completely mixed up, but the guy was wearing a top hat and looked like he was tap dancing and I hear Walt narrating it.

iYazmo

I don't think the muppets, indy and GMR are helping much at all. Tourists probably haven't ever even heard of GMR or care bout the stunt show TOO much. Heck, a lot of people I know haven't even seen a muppet movie. Which really depresses me.

The only one I can think that helps is Star Tours... So it's still open because it has a couple of headliners. Still, that just really sucks. People aren't going to leave the park saying they had a BLAST like at Magic Kingdom.

Every time I go to see Muppets or Indy, they're always packed. On my trip last month, I didn't stay to watch the stunt show but I was curious about how many people stayed and watched. While the theater wasn't completely filled, majority of it was. Many were wearing their 1st Visit buttons, which explains it.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
Tons of great history in there. It probably needs to move for the expansion but they should put it somewhere else. Not usually a fan of walk through's but this one is pretty fun.
I completely agree. I usually don't care for walk through attractions either, but there's so much great history about Walt and his legacy and I think it's a shame that it's going away. I'm excited for the idea of expansions and new attractions, but I wish they could just move One Man's Dream instead of getting rid of it entirely.

I would love for them to relocate it maybe somewhere on Sunset Boulevard (if that's the only "HollyWood" part of the park staying besides The GMR street) or maybe even to another park or area of WDW. It seems too important and too much of a historic and respectful tribute to Walt, the person who made the parks and the company possible.

Clyde

Since One Man's Dream is rumored to be closing very soon, I wanted to be sure that I had a high quality video walk-through, documenting every exhibit and piece of memorabilia in the attraction. I shot the video in 1080p and 60 frames per second to ensure high quality.

The video is fairly long because I made sure to stop at each exhibit and placard long enough that one can actually read the signs. Unfortunately, I didn't get the movie because they asked us not to film, and I usually try to follow the rules... :angelic:

Be sure to post a comment below about what your favorite exhibit in the attraction is/was.

That was really great to watch. Thank you Nelsonj3

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Hey everyone! Here is the video that I shot of One Man's Dream (the movie). I included a crowd-noise-free audio track as well. I also lowered the framerate on the recording so that there is no annoying flicker in the video.
Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom