E679273C-69CA-42D6-B5F5-553F51030B83.png

4F4BF7B8-86C6-42D4-BFF4-192847E13DAB.png

AA2DFB59-1870-44E4-8873-3DC8CA86EFA8.jpeg

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
D3484C2E-5152-4DE5-A537-799F447E4516.jpeg

FINAL RESULTS

I would like to take one last opportunity to thank everyone who participated in OLS3 in any capacity. You’ve all been amazing and I truly hope that I was able to deliver a memorable and rewarding experience. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of being your hostess for the last four months.

Finalists, you made this difficult. Every single project had a lot to offer. In just about every case, I could make an argument for each project to be a winner.

@Miru

An extremely impressive showing from a player who often has smaller roles in team-based games. This was a fantastic read that could have easily challenged for a podium placement with a few additions.

@Imagineer Brandon

A well-made, easy-to-follow project featuring an underrepresented IP. Just needed a little something extra to put it over the top.

@Solaris Knight

I will forever be enamored with this ride system. That alone made me want to put this even higher. But this was awesome and a lot of fun and I truly enjoyed it!

@Brer Panther

This was such a pure joy! You truly brought the iconic characters to life and created an attraction that would be endearing across generations. Phenomenal job!

@ThemeParkPriest

A nice looking site, an interesting take on a classic pavilion, a fair level of detail, a combination of art and photos to sell it. This had it all. I loved it. Great job. You’ve become quite a force on the forums!

@TheOriginalTiki

Throughout this competition, you were never hesitant to try things that were absolutely bonkers. Oftentimes it worked, sometimes they felt incomplete. But for the finale, you truly put it all together. This was a very original idea that I doubt anyone has ever attempted before. And this game rewards that kind of outside-the-box creativity.

Through highs and lows, you persevered. And you clearly put your heart completely into this final project.

Congratulations, Tiki. You can at last call yourself a competition winner!

TheOriginalTiki

Just wanted to give a BIG thanks to Pi and Tegan for hosting this season, and to all my fellow players who helped make this season memorable. This was a really high note to go out on, and I truly think Monster Madness has eclipsed the Toon Town Tower as my magnum opus of Armchair Imagineering. For now, I'm going to be taking a break from competing, with the asterisks that I'll definitely consider coming out of retirement for some sort of "All Star" or "Legends" type of season. For now, I'd love to take on a mentor type role around here a similar way to how @spacemt354 has been. I'd love some details on the next game coming up, whatever it is. This is such a thriving community with so much potential, and as someone who kick-started the competition trend way back in the day it's super exciting to see things continue to evolve.

PerGron

Just wanted to give a BIG thanks to Pi and Tegan for hosting this season, and to all my fellow players who helped make this season memorable. This was a really high note to go out on, and I truly think Monster Madness has eclipsed the Toon Town Tower as my magnum opus of Armchair Imagineering. For now, I'm going to be taking a break from competing, with the asterisks that I'll definitely consider coming out of retirement for some sort of "All Star" or "Legends" type of season. For now, I'd love to take on a mentor type role around here a similar way to how @spacemt354 has been. I'd love some details on the next game coming up, whatever it is. This is such a thriving community with so much potential, and as someone who kick-started the competition trend way back in the day it's super exciting to see things continue to evolve.

Well I’m not sure the schedule and if anyone has claimed the summer slot, but let’s just say if it’s free I may have something to announce in the next month or so...

Also, may need cohosts if anyone else wants to host something...

Edit: Summer slot has been claimed. Saving for a future date.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom