one-fifth scale model of disney

Blackie Pueblo

You know what's really cool is I remember them doing a five minute short on this on the Disney Channel years ago when I was younger. I thought it was the greatest thing ever! I love seeing how other Disney fans keep the magic,especially famous Disney fans. And I think Mr. Sherman takes the cake.

"... it was all started by a mouse."
---Walter Elias Disney

Gorjus

Yes, Honey was by Bobby Goldsboro. My sister was "in love" with Bobby Sherman. I was more a Donny Osmond and Osmond Brothers fan.

I think we are hijacking this thread into teen idols. Did you see how the Osmonds just taped a concert a couple of days ago to celebrate 50 years together in show business. All 9 Osmonds were there including their children and grandchildren.

JimboJones123

Since he was a smoker, probably.:lol:
Since smoking KILLED him -- maybe not. The company at that time also started cutting films of him smoking as well didn't they. I'm not talking about 1938 Walt. I'm talking the always popular "If Walt were alive today". Sorry I wasn't more clear. Obviously that was the reasoning behind my question. You did know that he died right?

PintoColvig

Did a search and didn't see this... I found a link to pictures of Bobby Sherman's one-fifth scale model of Disneyland's Main Street that he built in his backyard. Pretty cool stuff.

http://www.bobbysherman.com/disney.htm

(hope it's okay to post links on here. I couldn't find anything about it in the F.A.Q. just now.)

Big deal. I have built a full-scale model. It's located at 1675 N Buena Vista Drive in Lake Buena Vista, FL. Perhaps you've seen it. :lookaroun :D :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom