One Breakfast ADR Plus Thoughts About CSR

petey

Original Poster
Hello Disney Experts,
I plan on going back to the World in the middle of July and have booked CSR to try and save some $$. Usually stay @ AKL. I also have made all my ADR's except one breakfast. Please let me know your thoughts on Kouzzina's for breakfast, and any suggested menu items, or would I be better @ GFC. Also thoughts on the CSR resort would be appreciated. Thanks Again!!!!!!!!

PrincessNelly_NJ

CSR is excellent. It may be moderate but has that deluxe feel. I always recommend requesting a room near transportation and either the main building if you plan on eating at Pepper Market, Cafe Rix, or the newly opened Las Ventanas! Or main pool if you plan to swim oftened there. The resort always feels like your the only one there and it is nice and quiet.

Bparso87

Never stayed at CSR but looks great. Kouzzina is a good breakfast nothing great but have not found a great breakfast except kona.

sissa216

CSR is gorgeous- I agree it definitely has a more Deluxe feel- like the wooden doors that block off the bathroom area, versus curtains. The landscaping and outdoor decor is beautiful and very relaxing. I personally prefer Cabanas or Casitas for the theming- but there are bus stops for every section, so you're never terribly far from transportation. Lots of pictures here.

Mukta

Hello Disney Experts,
I plan on going back to the World in the middle of July and have booked CSR to try and save some $$. Usually stay @ AKL. I also have made all my ADR's except one breakfast. Please let me know your thoughts on Kouzzina's for breakfast, and any suggested menu items, or would I be better @ GFC. Also thoughts on the CSR resort would be appreciated. Thanks Again!!!!!!!!
Kouzzina is still my favorite meal in WDW. The stacked breakfast is delicious.

EvilQueen-T

Haven't done Kouzzina's but we did a 2 day stay at CSR and liked it enough that we're going back for spring break this year.

USAF79

Kouzzina's is a great breakfast. Really enjoyed the skillet. Wife had French toast and loved it. its a higher quality breakfast than the buffets. Nice interior with the open kitchen. Very filling. Worth the visit.

deanaandrich

CSR is great. Very quiet and relaxing. Don't let the size deter you. We stayed at the buildings furthest away from the lobby last month and it was only a 10 minute walk to the front.
Kouzzina's is excellent. I love the stacked breakfast. Cinnamon rolls are good too, as is the coffee. Much better than the buffets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom