"One And Done" Attractions

Hcalvert

Mission Space Orange-never again--I was messed up for days afterwards.
Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse---I need knee surgery and cannot handle those steps anymore.
Enchanted Tales with Belle-I really liked it. My sons would never go again and I think I will would feel odd going without kids.
The Carousel of Progress--unless a family member who is on their first trip wants to go...

sdemore

Anything that is a "carnival" ride, unless there is no wait. It is not worth standing in line when there are other rides calling to me:rolleyes:

DVC4bestvacations

Peter Pan unless the ride is short (yea right), Astro Orbiter, Swiss Family Tree House

The living Seas, France, China, Frozen

Indiana Jones, Muppets, Saucers

Everest, Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur

Marc Levin

Soarin', unless I can be guaranteed to sit in the top row where I don't have to see people's feet dangling in front of me (like, who came up with that ride design??)

It's tough to be a bug - once was enough.

Tomorroland Speedway.

Last edited:

AugieMorosco

Really? I'm the exact reverse! =D

TSMM is really good fun, always secretly enjoy it more than I let on. Buzz on the other hand...I keep thinking that somewhere deep down there's a good ride hiding in there...that I just need to persevere. 'Maybe this time'
And then every time it sucks. A waste of time. I can't see what I'm doing and nothing will tell me. Just some red dot popping up seemingly randomly vaguely in the direction I was aiming at. All in an annoying environment.
The good ride inside it can be found on the other coast.

AugieMorosco

You really should try the Three Caballeros. Never a wait and nice ride to cool off. Mexico is my favorite pavilion.
We do Carousel of Progress 2 or 3 times every trip. Nice way to rest your feet and air condition. Plus love the catchy music.

I was going make a separate post with my one and done but apparently due to no recent activity, they reset me as a new member even though I been around for many years.. It wont let me post

Anyways, my one and done is Frozen Boat Ride. Don't get the appeal on it at all. Very boring.
Agree on the Three Caballeros. It's so "Disney charming" and extends that awesome vibe of the Mexico pavilion. Disagree on Frozen. I loved it!

Tom P.

I do not do thrill rides. At all. I am a complete and total wuss. So there are many rather iconic and beloved rides at Walt Disney World that are quite literally "none and done" rides for me. Things like Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, Rockin' Rollercoaster, etc.

However, of all the attractions that I *have* done, I really can't think of any that I would never do again. There are still many I have yet to try, though, so perhaps I'll find one eventually.

Marc Levin

I do not do thrill rides. At all. I am a complete and total wuss. So there are many rather iconic and beloved rides at Walt Disney World that are quite literally "none and done" rides for me. Things like Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, Rockin' Rollercoaster, etc.

However, of all the attractions that I *have* done, I really can't think of any that I would never do again. There are still many I have yet to try, though, so perhaps I'll find one eventually.

I was quite surprised by how tame Expedition Everest was actually, it's more about the Yeti effects than about the thrill ride aspect. Might be worth giving a go next time you have a change. Space Mountain is actually quite slow as well, just feels fast because of the darkness.

You're probably right to steer clear of Rockin' Rollercoaster though!!

Are there any attractions that you did one time and have had no desire to do again?

On my first trip, I was so bored by the Hall Of Presidents that I've never set foot in there since.
Geez. Hall of Presidents is one of our Top10 Trip Would Not Be Complete Without It things. I find it ridiculously moving, to coin a phrase. Instead of slightly off vaguely disquieting animted mannequind I see flesh-and-blood humans, all extraordinary in their own way, who got me to this place where I have the freedom to waste time and money having fun and/or complaining about it, instead of having to fight for my life. But that's just me.

ddbowdoin

The ONLY one for me is Swiss Family... no idea why that attraction still stands.

Any other attraction I skip usually is from motion sickness issues... RnRC have to pass on and even Star Tour gives me a few flutters but I power through that one.

I’ve started wearing “sea bands” and a Dramamine at breakfast to help combat it.

Princess Leia

Magic Carpets
Voyage of the Little Mermaid (there is literally no point for this show to exist anymore, let’s get a new show in the theatre)
The Seas with Nemo
It’s Tough to be a Bug

I’ve never been on Tower of Terror (next trip...), but that’s a ‘being afraid of heights’ thing.

I haven’t watched the Epcot films in years, but am excited to see the new ones on the next trip.

hauntology

Any spinners....Dumbo is fine but I wouldn't do Triceratop Spin but especially would not do the Aladdin Flying Carpet again. That ride is a waste of a perfectly good IP. They need to make a legitimate Aladdin ride lol

DfromATX

No one in my family wants to do Hall of Presidents or Tiki Birds ever again. HOP is boring and Tiki Birds is obnoxious. There are other attractions that I'm not fond of, but we pretty much do everything else.

Adding one we agreed not to do again -- and it's a loved one by others... the Nemo show. We didn't like it and thought it was too long. Also, we have never done the Figment show so I can't say I don't like it.

DfromATX

The ONLY one for me is Swiss Family... no idea why that attraction still stands.

Any other attraction I skip usually is from motion sickness issues... RnRC have to pass on and even Star Tour gives me a few flutters but I power through that one.

I’ve started wearing “sea bands” and a Dramamine at breakfast to help combat it.

We do the tree house every trip! I know a lot of people don't like it, but we do. One year I even got my kids to watch the movie so they would know more about it and they actually enjoyed it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom