"One And Done" Attractions

spacemountaincarlo

Rode Mission: SPACE (orange, but there wasn't a green side back then) one time when I was 8, 15 years later, still have never and will never go on it again.

The Empress Lilly

Toy Story Midway Mania, I much prefer Buzz Lightyear.
Really? I'm the exact reverse! =D

TSMM is really good fun, always secretly enjoy it more than I let on. Buzz on the other hand...I keep thinking that somewhere deep down there's a good ride hiding in there...that I just need to persevere. 'Maybe this time'
And then every time it sucks. A waste of time. I can't see what I'm doing and nothing will tell me. Just some red dot popping up seemingly randomly vaguely in the direction I was aiming at. All in an annoying environment.

Goofyernmost

Really? I'm the exact reverse! =D

TSMM is really good fun, always secretly enjoy it more than I let on. Buzz on the other hand...I keep thinking that somewhere deep down there's a good ride hiding in there...that I just need to persevere. 'Maybe this time'
And then every time it sucks. A waste of time. I can't see what I'm doing and nothing will tell me. Just some red dot popping up seemingly randomly vaguely in the direction I was aiming at. All in an annoying environment.
I think it comes from pulling a cord instead of squeezing a trigger. There is very little satisfaction in that cord pull, not to mention it can throw off your aim. ;)

mololy

Mission Space, Star Tours, Flight of Passage, RnR, Primeval Whirl - my motion sickness is too much for all of these

FettFan

Are there any attractions that you did one time and have had no desire to do again?

THIS monstrosity.
primeval-whirl.jpg

Drive it to the coast and sink it for a new artificial reef.

Heppenheimer

Several of the original attractions at what was then Disney-MGM were one-and-done. The backlot tour, SuperStar TV, Monster Sound Show. Only the Great Movie Ride and Imdiana Jones really merited repeating.

Hank Hill

The way I see it, I'm at Disney and having a great time, I can go on any attraction, even poor ones, and have fun. There is nothing I wouldn't try, or try again for a lark, if it came up. I have been on Stitch 3 times, and I think that is the worst attraction I have ever seen at WDW. Once to try it, once to make sure it was as bad as I thought and once to say good riddance to it. There are a few I have yet to try but that is mostly a timing thing, I am not waiting 2 hours for any ride, I go enough and will wait for it to be easier to get on.

The only thing I don't want to do again is the moving walkway after space mtn when NOBODY was willing to walk. I tried passing people but it became too crowded and I just had to wait there. IDK what was up with that day, but I had to stand and wait the entire walkway. That is a long ride that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom