"One And Done" Attractions

Goofyernmost

American Adventure at Epcot.

As a Brit I just found it hard to follow, I think the attraction assumes you have some basic knowledge of history of the USA.
Almost no one that lives here has a basic knowledge of our history, but, the purpose of the show was to tell, in an entertaining way, a cross section of the history of the USA. Some good some bad. It actually followed, more or less, the progression of the US.

Goofyernmost

Even as an American who knows the background, I find this show to be dreadfully boring. I insisted my family and I see it on our last trip because in my 20+ times to WDW I had never done it. I didn't even realize there was a show there until recently (hence my interest). Nopeeeeee. Never again....
I do know the history, but, I only briefly followed it in the show. I loved the music and the mechanics of the ride kept me entranced just watching how that worked.

polynesiangirl

I cannot imagine a situation under which I would ever set foot in the Hall of Presidents again. It's been at least 15 years.

Of stuff I've been on recently, I'll probably go on Na'vi River Journey again but I would be fine sitting that one out from here on out. It was fine, but I wouldn't wait in line for it or go out of my way.

Oh, and I think I've maybe only been on Rock 'n Roller Coaster once. That's less a judgement on its quality and more due to the fact that I'm just personally not into it. I've got a threshold for thrill rides that's fairly low and that one passes it.

KikoKea

Alien Saucers. We actually stood in line for over 45 minutes (the sign said 30, so we gave it a try) to get on that ride. We'll do Mater's Tractor ride at DCA because the music and songs are fun, as is the whole theme. Alien Saucers was pretty boring. I doubt we'll ride it again.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
There are a ton of attractions I have no desire to ride again, but I have a 4 year old. And my wife and I are willing to sacrifice our wants and desires for her pleasure. So even though I never need to see Tiki Birds again, if my daughter wants to see it, I will take her to see it.

One exception: Mission Space. She can ride it when she's big enough.

SamN'Dean

Are there any attractions that you did one time and have had no desire to do again?

On my first trip, I was so bored by the Hall Of Presidents that I've never set foot in there since.

What ever the latest version of Imagination ride at Epcot is called. Rode it once, never again.

As for the hall of Presidents, I used to go to that one semi-regularly. No more.

unmitigated disaster

Triceratops Spin and the Magic Carpet spinner. If I want a spinning ride, I'll go on Dumbo.

American Adventure in Epcot. Ponderous is too polite a term.

Finding Nemo the musical. Since I didn't care much for the movie.....

The now departed Maliboomer at DCA. I got off and told my sister "never again" .

the Carousel.

Bartledvd

For me Soarin and test track both can go and I would never feel sad. Test track is a pretty poor advertisement ride with little to be excited by and soarin is embarrassing with bendy visuals unless you are in the perfect area.

wombat

Are there any attractions that you did one time and have had no desire to do again?

On my first trip, I was so bored by the Hall Of Presidents that I've never set foot in there since.
Only one thing more boring than the Hall Of Presidents, two of them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom