"One And Done" Attractions

Hula Baloo

I will never ride Mission Space because of claustrophobia. I will never ride Astro Orbiter again because the seat is too small to squeeze into with two adults. I will never ride Space Mountain because of being jerked around in the dark. Funny how all the rides I don't like are space themed. I generally also stay away from water rides that get you wet (Kali River Rapids, Splash Mountain) because I visit WDW in the winter and don't want to be cold/wet.

JIMINYCR

The 2 substandard carnival rides in Dino Land... Primeval Whirl and Tricera Top Spin. Everything else I'll do multiple times in a trip. Sometimes because they are the only things that have a shorter line or available FP+. Once upon a time I'd avoid Captain EO and Stitch.

Goofyernmost

Maybe not ‘one and done,’ but I’ve been on the updated Soarin’. If I don’t get to ride it during my trip, it really doesn’t bother me.

But the original version was a must do, more than once.
Isn't just the green that changed other then narration. I thought orange was the same basic ride. Am I misinformed?

KCheatle

Mission Space: Orange. I knew going into it I would not do well and this would be a one-time thing, but I just had to experience what they said it felt like. I am prone to motion sickness, and have never done well with rides that are centrifuge systems. And, that ride was no exception. Thankfully, my daughter was still young enough at that point that we could go to the baby center afterward and sit in a dark room watching Cinderella while she colored, and I could blame our extended stay in the baby center on "wanting to avoid overexposure of my toddler to the heat...."😬😬😬

Hula Baloo

Ditto for me. I really thought I was going to pass out when that control panel moved into position!
At least you made it on and through the ride! :)

I sat down and when the CM came by to check our seat belts and close us in, I chickened out and hopped out real fast. I watched from the side while I waited for my family to finish riding haha.

Raineman

Ditto for me. I really thought I was going to pass out when that control panel moved into position!
I am pretty claustrophobic, so I think I am going to wait until I can sit in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon to help pilot a starship at WDW. Even shoulder restraints on a roller coaster can cause my claustrophobia to flare up-we were on RnRC, and it stopped about 50 feet before unload for about 10-15 minutes, and I started panicking a bit because the restraints felt like they were squeezing me the longer we waited.

danyoung56

I sat down and when the CM came by to check our seat belts and close us in, I chickened out and hopped out real fast. I watched from the side while I waited for my family to finish riding haha.

I was riding with 3 30-ish gentlemen that I didn't know, and was freaking out to them. They were not very helpful, but I eventually calmed down a bit.

I am pretty claustrophobic, so I think I am going to wait until I can sit in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon to help pilot a starship at WDW. Even shoulder restraints on a roller coaster can cause my claustrophobia to flare up...

I have this same problem! I have yet to ride on RnRC because of the shoulder restraints. That's why I really like Everest - good coaster with no shoulder harness!

Minnesota disney fan

Tiki bird attraction. All that noise gave me a headache.
Swiss FAmily Robinson tree house
I agree with the orange side of Mission Space. I was sick for an hour after it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom