"One And Done" Attractions

Jon81uk

American Adventure at Epcot.

As a Brit I just found it hard to follow, I think the attraction assumes you have some basic knowledge of history of the USA.

Goofyernmost

Beware, my dad (75), has high blood pressure and wanted to try Green... not good! He felt disoriented and nauseous afterwards.
Proceed with caution. :)
Myself, with high blood pressure used to ride orange all the time. The symptoms you mentioned would probably be more from inner ear situations then HBP. I am assuming that since it is known it is now under control by meds. If not under control, every 3 feet has that warning about HBP, why even try it? Even so... green is not the spinner, it is orange. Green is mostly just the ride vehicle tilting forward and backward at a pretty docile pace. I'm 71 now and rode green when I was 69, if I remember correctly.

juniorthomas

There are a number of attractions in World Showcase that I've tried once and then passed on everytime I return to WDW. As far as more popular attractions go, I'd say Belle's Cottage is a one and done for me. I'm still upset they didn't pay me for my performance. I should file a grievance with Actors Equity.

Heppenheimer

Primeval Whirl. It was being repaired/refurbished on my first two trips to Animal Kingdom, so I didn't ride until my third. Even after taking Gravol, this ride still made me nauseous, and I found the back and forth motion physically uncomfortable.

I would say the Teacups as well, but I rode it several times as a kid. So less of a "one and done", more of a "never again".

Fox&Hound

American Adventure at Epcot.

As a Brit I just found it hard to follow, I think the attraction assumes you have some basic knowledge of history of the USA.

Even as an American who knows the background, I find this show to be dreadfully boring. I insisted my family and I see it on our last trip because in my 20+ times to WDW I had never done it. I didn't even realize there was a show there until recently (hence my interest). Nopeeeeee. Never again....

Fox&Hound

Hmmmmm true one and done's:

-Stitch
-Mission Space (I tried both sides and I have no desire to do either side ever again)
-American Adventure in Epcot
-Swiss Family Tree House

Rides I have done more than once but no real desire to do again:
-The new Test Track and the new Soarin. I put the originals of both at the top of my must do list for EPCOT but I find the new versions to be significantly inferior to the originals which breaks my heart a bit...

Weather_Lady

One-and-Done:
Stitch's Great Escape
Astro Orbiter
Enchanted Tales With Belle

Each of the Epcot "country films": Canada, France, China
Mission:Space orange (the spinny one)
The Little Mermaid (live show at HS)
Disney, Jr.! Live

Still haven't ever done: Fantasmic! (will see it at DL in 3 weeks, though!), Rafiki's Planet Watch/Conservation Station, Na'vi River Journey (will do next time)

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom