Once is enough or not enough

Jenna

Rides that are done more than once...where possible.
Toy Story Midway Mania, Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and Expedition Everest.

Everything else I'm quite happy to ride once.

MMDVC

I usually have to plan a daytime and nightime for the Jungle Cruise and Peoplemover because it is completely different experience. I also had to try TestTrak day and night this recent trip. I guess Big Thunder would be fun but only had time for the day. The train excursion around the MK is fun day or night and multi times per trip!

Susan Savia

The rides we do more then once: Toy Story, Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Lands, People Mover, Haunted Mansion, COP, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, Dinosaur and the Safari. The rest only once.

jlsHouston

Usually have ridden the mountains several times in a row early before the wait time builds up and will get a FP. Last visit it was TSSM...Plotted a way to get on it twice in a week without a wait...almost broke my arm patting myself on the back on that one:oops:
Always do IASW a couple of times. People Mover too. POC. If I am at Epcot much then Soaring gets multiple visits too.

copcarguyp71

Re-rides
All mountains are done MULTIPLE times
POTC (everytime we walk past and wait is 20 minutes or under)
Haunted Mansion (some daytime some at night)
SSE (no idea why)
Mission Space
ToT (OMG...more...more...MORE)
RnR
Under the Sea
Star Tours (randomized rides make it worthwhile)
Dole Whip...I consider this an attraction!
Kilamanjaro Safari (multiple days though)

One and done
American Experience
Imagination
Soarin' (if at all)
Jungle Cruise
TSMM..(if at all)
Living with the Land
UoE
Test Track (just because of crazy wait times)
Maelstrom
The Great Movie Ride
Peter Pan
IASW
Dinosaur
Legend of Captain Jack
Buzz Lightyear
Astro Orbiter
It's Tough to be a Bug

Not at all (did this on my own)
WoL (haha...just kidding)
Dumbo
Magic Carpets
Captain EO
American Idol Experience
Backlot Tour
Primevil Whirl
Tomorrowland Speedway

Last edited:

mr_braver23

I usually have to plan a daytime and nightime for the Jungle Cruise and Peoplemover because it is completely different experience. I also had to try TestTrak day and night this recent trip. I guess Big Thunder would be fun but only had time for the day. The train excursion around the MK is fun day or night and multi times per trip!
Is the jungle cruise that different at night? Never rode at night. As far as the rest versus night and day, I agree!

The Magical Genie 123

I will ride ToT, Splash, BTMR, Everest, Dinosaur, Buzz, PoTC, TSMM, Test Track (unless the wait times are too long), Mission Space, PeopleMover, HM, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, Philharmagic, and Star Tours at least twice during our visit. Everything else I usually only do once.

Last edited:

CheshireCat12

MULTIPLE times: All the Mountains, Expedition Everest, Tower of Terror, RnRC (that last one we try but lately keep missing a 2nd ride due to time/FP availability), TTA

Once per trip: Almost everything else

Never: Country Bear Jamboree (I just refuse...)

luv

Ten or less days, I'm doing everything once, except maybe Space Mtn, TTA, Soarin, Maelstrom, ToT, Everest, The Simpsons, MIB, the Mummy, Harry Potter, Spider-Man and Manta.

Kraken. It's my fave and I will always ride that thing as many times as I can drag someone else on it. It's one I never, ever tire of riding. :)

Last edited:

jw24

It greatly depends on what interests you the most and the crowds because they can be packed that you may only get one ride. For me, I'd ride Soarin', Peter Pan's Flight again just because they're my favorites but usually, I don't because of the crowds and whatnot. Other than that, JC (Day and night. Only ridden it during the day but nighttime JC is wild from what I've told.), TSMM if possible, Star Tours because of the new random sequences and Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin.

DizneyPryncess

If we do something more than once it's typically Spaceship Earth, Toy Story or Soarin. The exception here being the carousel, which DD rode like, 8 times last year. At least there was no line. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom