On your next WDW visit....what will you try that you never have before?

quirkle

Since I have been going since I was 3 we are going to do the things I know I have done but don't remember that well: TSI, Treehouse, CBJ. ALso since my youngest is tall enough to all the mountains so we will drag her older sister on them!!

I am sure there are things that I am missing - Oh Pooh - we have never done that. I guess I am still made about Mr Toad going away - that train scene literally scared the pee out of me when I was 5!

jimogi

Staying at OKW , attending MVMCP, & with 21 days free dining a whole host of restaurants including Ohana, Crystal palace,Yachtsman. Looking forward to the new fantasy land attractions. Every visit we say we are going to do Tom Sawyer Island but still to get round to it so thats on our to do list!!!:oops:

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
  • MNSSHP
  • Tiki Room
  • CBJ - Have to wait on this one because of the refurb.
  • First year we're NOT trying a new Table Service restaurant.
  • Finding Nemo
  • Festival of the Lion King

bdearl41

First off definately do Finding Nemo the musical! It is fantastic. Next time I go obvioulsy FLE, but outside of that we will be eating at the restaurant in Morocco at EPCOT, that will be new for us. Definately looking forward to eating the lamb.... baaaaaaaaa

Mukta

There isn't an attraction or show that I haven't seen at WDW.
I think I am going to attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party for the first time this year.

jlevis

Never done Tom Sawyers Island or the Liberty River Boat. Also, we had to cancel our reservation to Narcoossee's last trip. Will do it next time.

lostpro9het

18 days now and we will be cramming in a bunch of new stuff, mostly food experiences:
La hacienda (dinner)
'Ohana (dinner)
Kona (breakfast)
Le Cellier (lunch)
Via Napoli (dinner)
Multiple flights
DME

UPbeekeeper

This will be our first trip staying on property and also our first trip using table service so this is an exciting trip for me! As far as attractions go, in the many times I have gone, I'm usually all about the rides, & I don't really give the shows much of a chance. I have vowed to see shows in every park this time. The kids are teens now, so if they think the shows are too boring, they are old enough to go on their own for a bit...never done that before.

mickey2008.1

Have never done HOP, American Adventure, the films in China and France, La Nouba, and eating at Victoria and Alberts. Basically, I haven't done the boring things or eat at the most expensive restaurant

tracyandalex

What we will be trying/hope to try in December:
Tom Sawyer Island
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Staying at Fort Wilderness Cabins
San Angel Inn
Some of the performers at Epcot
Many many firsts for DD4

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom