On your next WDW visit....what will you try that you never have before?

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Our next vacation is but 11 days away (woo-hoo!).....and I was thinking about what attractions are there in the World that I've never before done that I'd consider checking out this time around (in some cases only to say I'd seen them).

Some of those things include: Enchanted Tiki Room, Liberty Square Riverboat, Finding Nemo - The Musical.

On the last trip, I'd seen a few other things that I'd never previously done, like Festival of the Lion King, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, and Beauty & The Beast Live.

Anything you plan to do on your next trip you've never done before (as far as seeing certain attractions, that is)?

dopeylover

All of the new Fantasyland, obviously. But we're also going to try Akershus. Always wanted to, but never have. I thought trying the Princess Dining would be a good way for us to try. Or maybe Biergarten.

CrazyDisneyLady

I am going to see Finding nemo the musical also....I am also going to revisit lion king. I have not gone to lion king since 2003 so I figured I had better see it in case it does dissapear in the future.

epcotisbest

Not much we have not done, but will be trying some different restaurants. Sanaa, Kimano's, Turf Club, etc..
As far as attractions, since we won't be going to Magic Kingdom, we'll have more time to see and do things at Epcot and Animal Kingdom...might even try Dinosaur, but it looks a little rough for my old, bad back.

ddbowdoin

Our next vacation is but 11 days away (woo-hoo!).....and I was thinking about what attractions are there in the World that I've never before done that I'd consider checking out this time around (in some cases only to say I'd seen them).

Some of those things include: Enchanted Tiki Room, Liberty Square Riverboat, Finding Nemo - The Musical.

On the last trip, I'd seen a few other things that I'd never previously done, like Festival of the Lion King, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, and Beauty & The Beast Live.

Anything you plan to do on your next trip you've never done before (as far as seeing certain attractions, that is)?

Before I go into my own... Finding Nemo is really, really unreal. BUT, get in line early... like 35-40 mins beforehand. You don't want to get stuck in the back. Also, do not ride Kali before the show because the AC is cranking in that theatre.

I have yet to ride the Liberty Square Riverboat as well... other than that, I can't say there is an attraction I have yet to ride.

On our last trip, our Disneymoon, we rode Ellens energy for the first time. Yeah, certainly not the best attraction, but crossed it off our list.

cynic710

I will try to combine a cruise and stay...

in the future, i would like to stay at a delux resort, so i have to start saving now ;)

also, I would like to be an extra in the indiana jones stunt show.

Mickey&Minnie

We have a huge list of new things. It will be my first time to run the Disney marathon (any marathon for that matter), the new Fantasyland will be mostly open by then and we have two reservations for dinner at the Be Our Guest restaurant. We will also be trying some other new dining places: BluZoo, Flying Fish, Il Millino, and the others I can't remember. It is an exciting trip planned!!

wiigirl

Going without the kids. :p
75.gif

Spikerdink

Not much I haven't done in all the years of visiting WDW..... so maybe it has to be restaurants....

Narcoosee's (is that how you spell it??) is one I always wanted to try....
The restaurant in China - can't remember its name right now...too early for me I guess....

The one thing I have never done....and sort of want to do it is to resort hop and see all the different resorts I haven't stayed at - All Star, Caribbean Beach, Cornado....

The one thing I haven't experienced, but don't know if it will ever happen, is to experience the magic through the eyes of a child. That's one I wish I could do.....

real mad hatter

Apart from trying new snacks & restaurants,we just go with the flow and do anything we see or fancy.The live shows are a must and this year we revisited the festival of the lion king as we missed it last trip.:)

TaraWdopeyfan

We are trying Teppan Edo for the first time and I'd like to see a couple of the shows. We've only done Beauty & The Beast but nothing else. And if I get daring I'll do Kali Rapids

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom