OMG 72 Minutes on hold

I made ADRs last summer for Cinderella's Castle. When I called at the 180 day mark I was told that there was no availability for 3! I asked to speak to a manager and she said that they only release so many tables per day at the smaller restaurants that are very popular and that I should call back each day and should be able to book a newly released table or even a cancellation. It took me about 3-4 days to get a res. Good luck to all of you on trying. Just don't give up if they first tell you that nothing is available.

sissa216

I called for my mom yesterday. I was on for exactly 72 minutes too!!

I called at 6 on the dot (central), and by the time I got through, there was only one time left for Le Cellier for a party of 4 on Monday the 8th...that's an interesting idea that they may be holding some for CP packages.
I also had trouble getting Liberty Tree for them the next night, which is a party night (no reservations available for dinner until after 7 at night...everything earlier was gone)

I was on my house phone, and about halfway through, called in from my cell as well to see if I was stuck in some kind of glitch (I didn't want to hang up and start over)....after maybe 15 minutes I hung up the cell and figured the wait was real.

I don't think I've ever been on hold for more than 5 minutes, 10 at the very most. No, I can't even think of anything past 5 honestly. And that's in dozens of phone calls.

bgraham34

What I have done sometimes is call from a second phone. And in some cases my second phone will get picked up before the first. Very odd. I usually only do this after waiting around 10 minutes.

y2jb78

How are people getting ADR's for December 11th already when that's more than 180 days out? Does it go by week or something? If I wanted to make reservations on 12/13 when would I call?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
EPCOT have the CandleLight Processional at The American Theatre during Christmas. There's two ways to get to see it - stand in line each night and hope to get admitted OR, purchase a CP meal at selected EPCOT restaurants at selected times of the day and get guaranteed admission

Actually there is a third way....If you don't mind standing, you can grab a spot right at the top of the theater and enjoy as well...little or no wait.

As for long hold times....another reason you can use Kingdom Konsultants....let them do the waiting for you!

bigfatdonna

Mousefest is happening that week. Although the cruise portion of the meet is 12/7 - 12/11, many will be foregoing the cruise and heading straight to WDW. The land portion of the meet is from 12/11 - 12/15. :wave:

sissa216

How are people getting ADR's for December 11th already when that's more than 180 days out? Does it go by week or something? If I wanted to make reservations on 12/13 when would I call?

If you are staying on WDW property, you can make reservations for your entire stay (up to 10 days total, I think) on the 180 day mark from your arrival day.
Otherwise, I think 180 days from he 13th is next Monday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom