oldtown

The Mom

Premium Member
How big is this swing, anyway? (notice the subtle return to topic) I always come in from the north so don't get down to 192 very much. I went to oldtown a LONG time ago, but don't remember the swing.

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by marciahahn

Buffy, watch out for him!! He was ready to run off with Ariel and Mightyduck.....wasn't there talk about a Bahamas cruise??

;)

Who? Little ol' me? I was just accepting Buffy's sweet invitation.:)

BTW, I've never seen this swing either, but I figure if Buffy was going to hold my hand, who am I to say no.;)

buffy27uk

Original Poster
How big is this swing, anyway? (notice the subtle return to topic) I always come in from the north so don't get down to 192 very much. I went to oldtown a LONG time ago, but don't remember the swing.

its 300 feet high, you freefall 120 feet with accelerating speeds of upto 80mph
so are you still all game?:D

The Mom

Premium Member

Thank you, neilybealy, I know I've never seen it, nor will I ever ride it!!! Jeez or Geez, (both are correct,well, as correct as slang can be) it looks like fun!!:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom