old videos of old rides

frogsgolfing

Original Poster
Does anyone have a link that has videos of previous rides at disney (i.e. world of motion, body wars, the old Kodak Picture preview show before hunny i shrunk the audience, 20,000 leagues under the sea). I miss all these rides/shows!

maelstrom

http://extinct-attractions-club.com - has a lot of old rides on DVD. I have Horizons/Carousel of Progress, The Land, World of Motion, Journey Into Imagination, PeopleMover/Rocket Rods, & 1964-65 World's Fair. I highly recommend these videos.

http://dc-torrents.com - attraction videos, audio, vacation planning videos, tv specials, fan tributes, etc.

#disney-central on IRC - same stuff as the torrents site, but on IRC.

Bill Smugs

does anyone know if there is avideo of the trian running between main street an mickey's toontown country fair only well splash mountian was being built?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yep - in my WDW Railroad vid I have the reverse journey from MSUSA to Toontown.

The Shermans site has some interesting footage; shame the res is so poor though - thats the price you pay for right click to save!

Capt_Nemo

Thanks for the kind words :) Yes, the resolution is low, sometimes due to the orginal hardware used to shoot the video, and also because of the way I presented it, using windows media player to play it back. I could use mpeg2, and it could take hours to download one clip ;)

Bruce

marni1971 said:
Yep - in my WDW Railroad vid I have the reverse journey from MSUSA to Toontown.

The Shermans site has some interesting footage; shame the res is so poor though - thats the price you pay for right click to save!

dolbyman

disney central is an irc channel .. look in the media section for infos how to reach it (topic title is "What is #Disney-Central and How to Use Guide")

else you can also use Disney centrals torrent spinnoff .. reachable via www.mousebits.com :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom