Old Town!

mandib

Original Poster
Is it just me or are there more people who love this place? The first day we get there we go and the last day we go there before we leave. I love just going on the swing ride and feeling the warm air, so much better than Chicago's air. J/w if any one loves this place as much as I do. Oh and also what's your favorite store? I like the general store just for the little pepsi's! :)

Woody13

Thanks mandib! I'm glad to hear that Old Town is back in business. I think Magic Max is my favorite store. Guess I'll have to make a trip over there the next time I go to WDW.:wave:

BRER STITCH

I have to ask......

What is OLD TOWN? I'm slightly embarrassed to say I've never heard that term before.

Just curious. Thanx!

:confused:

rocketman23

Old Town is a neat little place outside Celebration in Kissimmee. It has shops, restaurants, rides, and car shows. I like the place a lot, I particularly go for the rides though. The SlingShot and the Skycoaster are two of my favorite non-coaster rides, the Windstorm is a surprisingly wicked coaster for what it looks like, the Scrambler is the first model for sale (check the plate), and everything else is fun too. I also like to eat at Flipper's (also in locations by Wet n Wild, Universal, and Sea World) when I'm there... great pizza. I highly suggest you check Old Town out after a long day at Disney or Universal, it's open late.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Old Town is Great!! Sure it screams tourist.. but I like it. A Lot of neat little stores in there. I usually try and go there on everytrip.. but I did not get a chance during my most recent trip. :)

My Fav store is the X-Mas store...

BRER STITCH

Thanks ROCKET and DMC!!!!

I'm penciling it in the itinerary right now!
Will be cool to check out something new next trip!

:wave:

d.d.c.

when we are there last year in may we love the fridaynight autocarshow

R;) NALD

Attachments

• image1.jpgoldtown.jpg
    image1.jpgoldtown.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 104

mandib

Original Poster
The auto show! Omg I swear that's the only way to get my dad to go. He stands there and looks in awe as the cars go by while us girls shop! :)

FigmentJedi

When I was at WDW over spring break ( we stayed offsite), We could see old town's Bungee Tower from oue hotel (maingate holiday inn)

EmeraldDolphin

I have never been to Old Town... I go by it every time I go to FL... a friend of mine from work loves it there, and now after reading this thread... guess I'll have to make it a point to go there this summer! :) That Bungee thing is wild!! woo-hoo!! maybe I'll have to give that a try too...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom