Old Jungle Book Show

Shere_Khan

Original Poster
The Jungle Book is my absolute favorite movie, and I regret to say I never was able to go to AK and see the old Jungle Book show that was replaced by Tarzan Rocks, which is now Finding Nemo. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how it was, and if anyone has any pictures of it. Just curious about the show.

Cynderella

I remember seeing it a *very* long time ago and I slightly remember it. I do remember the elephants coming out and dancing and they were kind of funny looking. Unfortunatly I dont remember much more than that. We may have a couple pictures and I think they are of the elephants and thats why I remember them. Sorry I wasnt much help! :lol:

darthjohnny

It didn't last that long.

It was your typical Disney stage show with musical numbers.

I remember they had a very different looking King Louie than the one you would normally see in the parks.

Baloo423

I was fortunate enough to be a part of that great show before it closed. Check out our myspace page for vids and pics at myspace.com/journeyjb

ENJOY!

Shere_Khan

Original Poster
I was fortunate enough to be a part of that great show before it closed. Check out our myspace page for vids and pics at myspace.com/journeyjb

ENJOY!

I love the page and I think the show looks amazing and the animals don't look creepy at all. It doesn't seem they could look like the characters around the parks because they need to be able to move around, sing, and dance in them. Anyways, I really wish I would have been able to see it live but I guess video is the next best thing.
Do you still perform at the world?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom