Old Imageworks sign at Pleasure Island

jeffb

Original Poster
There is or was an old Imageworks sign at one of the PI clubs. Is this still there and if so, which club has it and where? I would like to try to grab a few shots of it before in vanishes or is sold on ebay after PI finishes up at the end of the month. Thanks.

Mr.EPCOT

It's right inside the entrance to Comedy Warehouse. It's the sign that says Follow Figment to Magic Journeys (or Magic Eye Theater, or Captain Eo, I forget exactly). There are plenty of other EPCOT goodies in there, too, like a sign for the Good Turn/Land Grille Lounge!

jeffb

Original Poster
ImagineerMMC and Chape19714 - thanks for the quick responses, that is the one I am thinking of.

jeffb

Original Poster
It's right inside the entrance to Comedy Warehouse. It's the sign that says Follow Figment to Magic Journeys (or Magic Eye Theater, or Captain Eo, I forget exactly). There are plenty of other EPCOT goodies in there, too, like a sign for the Good Turn/Land Grille Lounge!

Is the Good Turn sign also inside the Comedy Warehouse?

PecosBill

And what about "The Miracle Of Croutons?"
I've heard they might resurrect some of the older shows in these last few weeks- Anyone know if "Forbidden Disney" will be one of them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom