Old Disney Pics for you to enjoy

Expo_Seeker40

The robot was originally programmed via epcot computer central, but broke away from a complication in the late 80s, he speiled to guests that terrible things would happen in the coming years; that merchandise carts and vendors would be scattered all throughout future world, that a graveyard would serve as the entrance to epcot along with a giant wand, and tarps would grace communicore plaza....once higher ups found out about this the robot was quickly removed and replaced with a DVC cart. :lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

And last but not least......

01-29-2010091646PM.jpg

01-29-2010091857PM.jpg

Those are some hot pink shorts on that guy! :ROFLOL:
01-29-2010092028PM.jpg

Does anyone remember him? I don't remember what he did. :shrug:

GYRO!!!!:sohappy: SMRT'1's brother. :lol:

Love the TLS Pic. That building is stunning in white. The blue puts a damper on it.

Tar Heel

Thanks for posting the awesome pics. We have snow in NC today so I may just go get out the old home videos from the 80's/early 90's and watch those all day.

EPCOT Explorer

Interesting about 1986. Explains the TLS Railing changes. :D

I have my doubts about that sequel. Shouldn't we of heard something about it by now? :lookaroun

And why was Roger booted from WDW?

Depends on when it's coming out. :shrug:

Don't know if he was booted, he's in DL. He just lost popularity, I guess.

Walt Disney1955

Well it goes without saying that if you aren't sure when those pictures were taken that it was no earlier than 1982. Epcot of course opened then. And based on the hairstyles and clothing I would wager 1985ish or so. Either way everyone here loves Disney pictures

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom