Olaf's Frozen Adventure!

Princess Leia

It’s going to be televised on Thursday, as it should have been originally.

I liked it, but I think there should have been more marketing explaining it’s length

Magenta Panther

Well, I just watched Olaf's Frozen Adventure. And I canNOT BELIEVE moviegoers were whining that "Oh why do we have to sit through this beautifully-animated/well-written/loaded with good songs/actually made Olaf lovable instead of annoying/ 20-minute extra we didn't have to pay for before seeing a movie about walking talking singing creepy skeletons/corpses/The Walking Dead? WAAAHHHH!!!"

Give me a frickin' break. I thought it was awesome. And just to recap: I DIDN'T LIKE FROZEN.

Good for you, Disney Animation. This was pretty great. I'm glad it got good ratings when shown on TV. I swear to god American audiences are getting stupider by the year. This short was too good for them. As for Coco - hard pass. Day of the Dead creeps me out. Anyway, because of the two Frozen shorts, I'm actually kind of interested in Frozen 2 now. And that's gotta be a post-Christmas miracle. Congrats, WDAS!

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Well, I just watched Olaf's Frozen Adventure. And I canNOT BELIEVE moviegoers were whining that "Oh why do we have to sit through this beautifully-animated/well-written/loaded with good songs/actually made Olaf lovable instead of annoying/ 20-minute extra we didn't have to pay for before seeing a movie about walking talking singing creepy skeletons/corpses/The Walking Dead? WAAAHHHH!!!"

Give me a frickin' break. I thought it was awesome. And just to recap: I DIDN'T LIKE FROZEN.

Good for you, Disney Animation. This was pretty great. I'm glad it got good ratings when shown on TV. I swear to god American audiences are getting stupider by the year. This short was too good for them. As for Coco - hard pass. Day of the Dead creeps me out. Anyway, because of the two Frozen shorts, I'm actually kind of interested in Frozen 2 now. And that's gotta be a post-Christmas miracle. Congrats, WDAS!

Who are you and what did you do with @Magenta Panther?!

TheFanficAddict

Honestly, I just think people didn't like it cause it added more time from watching Coco (Another movie I hope to watch soon). As a stand alone, this short is great. Yes it can be a tad cliche, but the plot was touching in a very nice way, and the tone of family being one of the most imporatant things...I liked it. But the real selling point for me? The songs. Idina Menzel and Kirsten kill it with the songs they sing in this short(especially singing together, jus wow. That ending song was really nice.) But then Jonathon Groff came in, and now The Ballad of Flemmingrad (Traditional Version) is now one of my absolute favourite Disney movie songs. All in all a great standalone short.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom